PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO Server Community

OGpenguin
06-22-2016, 08:53 PM
While I think pandanonymous can be rather cancerous, he was an important part of the community and not the only one affected by the actions of several abusive admins. There has been a strong, fun community of regulars on the server 24/7 for a long time now, and while there was a demand to get a few more admins on the server (which is why I made an application), the admins needed to be people who understood the community, not abusers who are trying to turn it into the css server - which it is not. To start, it makes no sense that panda got banned by SacRed for something that was determined by Evolv to be a bad reason for a ban (spamming the map end-sound) and something that more than half the server was doing; next, all the regulars are getting muted and kicked and banned for no reason, for example, Fada was banned by Anonymous for changing his name to pandanonymous; and then Anonymous gagged me for talking to mada, an admin i have become friends with, about my admin application. A server that went from having 60 people on it all the time now has no more than 25 people on at a time, and the reason comes down to the abuse of admins/ksf members who need to go back to css.

Anonymous gagging me log: http://pastebin.com/AwvDb5XS
Kronk muted (banned later): http://pastebin.com/7B4S1K3e

Juxtapo
06-22-2016, 09:08 PM
While anonymous is an angry Canadian, pandanonymous's ban was definitely justified.

evolv
06-22-2016, 09:19 PM
I can't say anonymous was conducting himself properly as an admin should, if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue I will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening.

OGpenguin
06-22-2016, 09:29 PM
thanks for listening, even panda agrees his ban was justified so im not going to argue that

-BN
06-22-2016, 09:29 PM
idek anonymous but his response was funny af and wasn't wrong imo. Who the hell goes around begging for +1 on admin applications.

and about panda. Like 3-4 months ago when I was active on the csgo server he was toxic along with me. I quit csgo and started surfing css and he still continues to do dumb shit consistently, ain't no way he played an important part in the community(never was).
Edit: oh 2nd pastebin lmao #adminego #makeKSFgreatagain

Pandanonymous
06-22-2016, 09:42 PM
I'm not saying that it was a bad reason or a good reason I was banned, I'm going to say that I did deserve the ban. I did break the rules and Evolv told me not to do it again, but I still did it. I did deserve that ban and no one liked me on the servers in the first place. I did start a community there and people only joined the server because of this community I made with me and people there. I believe that if Admins abuse and don't get any harm done but somone who actually donates money and not saying deserves respect, but should have some type of leverage over the servers. I wasn't just some 13 year old who joined and started spamming. I have over 600 hours in KSF and about 650 in surf alone. Most of my time on KSF i was surfing and not only just being cancerous. Yes I did stuff wrong but atleast I can agree I did something wrong and deserve a ban. I just don't agree that I was banned because I'm me. Of course I'm not going to agree with my ban, that's up to the admins/members. But if people care about me on the servers and want me back. I can't tell them not to because that's them. I'm not saying Unban me but people want me back. If you do unban me I stopped surfing so I probably won't go on but I'm not the judge of my own ban. Also I was judged by my bad decisions. I made a lot of them, I also Helped a lot of people on that server, someone wanted to know a command, I was your guy, someone wanted to know tips on surfing, I was your guy. Every Time someone asked a question 75% of the time I would help, and that probably underestimated that. I helped the community a lot even if the people don't stay on that server. I did a lot for them and just like Nowlech, He helped me with a lot on the servers and It was great and taught me how to help people.

Anonymous?
06-22-2016, 09:44 PM
First, begging for your app is an auto -1 for on my side. Begging = not worthy. [Experienced] OGpenguin : so adam u wanna maybe +1 that admin app of mine ;]

Your friend Fada did a stupid thing by changing his name. I do not give a damn who you are. If you are impersonating someone who recently got perma banned and stupid enough to ask for unban (even thought you are not the user in question) then you are completely brainless. Your friend will not make this mistake twice. Nothing more.

I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid.

Pandanonymous
06-22-2016, 09:53 PM
First off he wasn't begging, he was actually making a joke. I'm sorry if you have no sense of humor.
Fada had his name as Pandanonymous as a joke and joined the server and forgot to change it back.
"I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid." You have a weird way of being an admin then.

Pandanonymous
06-22-2016, 09:55 PM
"ain't no way he played an important part in the community(never was)." You have not been on CS:GO in 3-4 months so you wouldn't know what community i was apart of. You said you quit CS:GO and then say I had no part of the community. You literally just??? ok

-BN
06-22-2016, 10:04 PM
I'm not saying that it was a bad reason or a good reason I was banned, I'm going to say that I did deserve the ban. I did break the rules and Evolv told me not to do it again, but I still did it. I did deserve that ban and no one liked me on the servers in the first place. I did start a community there and people only joined the server because of this community I made with me and people there. I believe that if Admins abuse and don't get any harm done but somone who actually donates money and not saying deserves respect, but should have some type of leverage over the servers. I wasn't just some 13 year old who joined and started spamming. I have over 600 hours in KSF and about 650 in surf alone. Most of my time on KSF i was surfing and not only just being cancerous. Yes I did stuff wrong but atleast I can agree I did something wrong and deserve a ban. I just don't agree that I was banned because I'm me. Of course I'm not going to agree with my ban, that's up to the admins/members. But if people care about me on the servers and want me back. I can't tell them not to because that's them. I'm not saying Unban me but people want me back. If you do unban me I stopped surfing so I probably won't go on but I'm not the judge of my own ban. Also I was judged by my bad decisions. I made a lot of them, I also Helped a lot of people on that server, someone wanted to know a command, I was your guy, someone wanted to know tips on surfing, I was your guy. Every Time someone asked a question 75% of the time I would help, and that probably underestimated that. I helped the community a lot even if the people don't stay on that server. I did a lot for them and just like Nowlech, He helped me with a lot on the servers and It was great and taught me how to help people.
Your "good" didn't outweigh the bad, I guess. I was a nice person on the csgo servers too, helped people with commands, showed people stages , muted/gagged spammers and then I also trolled the racist retarded people but I never took it to the level you're at. You've already "accepted" the ban, literally accept it now, move on and you'll get unbanned soon. Once that happens don't fuck up again. Also when the big guy tells you not to do something again, don't do it. That's where you really messed up.

"ain't no way he played an important part in the community(never was)." You have not been on CS:GO in 3-4 months so you wouldn't know what community i was apart of. You said you quit CS:GO and then say I had no part of the community. You literally just??? ok

Buddy, if the ban was on ksfcsgo then you were apart of the ksfcsgo community and if you're spamming the map completion sound then I can only imagine what other toxic stuff you were doing as well. I never said you weren't apart of the community. I said you never played an important part of the community and you never did. Important people in a community don't consistently do stupid shit.

Juxtapo
06-22-2016, 10:05 PM
First off he wasn't begging, he was actually making a joke. I'm sorry if you have no sense of humor.
Fada had his name as Pandanonymous as a joke and joined the server and forgot to change it back.
"I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid." You have a weird way of being an admin then.

Making a joke about begging for +1's on his application is basically begging. You would have to have a pretty simple minded sense of humour to find that kind of thing funny anyway.

Also, when someone joins with the name of a perm banned person it gives the impression that the banned person is ban evading. Banning the person temporarily and letting evolv check if its the perm'd person or just someone impersonating is the most logical thing to do so I don't see any issue with what anon did there.

Pandanonymous
06-22-2016, 10:25 PM
BN I'm permed, meaning Permanently banned "lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely." Not getting unbanned. I kinda have to accept it.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 09:57 AM
First, begging for your app is an auto -1 for on my side. Begging = not worthy. [Experienced] OGpenguin : so adam u wanna maybe +1 that admin app of mine ;]

Your friend Fada did a stupid thing by changing his name. I do not give a damn who you are. If you are impersonating someone who recently got perma banned and stupid enough to ask for unban (even thought you are not the user in question) then you are completely brainless. Your friend will not make this mistake twice. Nothing more.

I did not abuse at all. I just keep things under control. Making a thread about a gag that lasted no more than 20 minutes is plain stupid.

All penguin did was ask and I would not call that begging. I could understand if he was spamming the chat asking for it but he clearly wasn't. Asking for a +1 is not against the rules and did not deserve a gag.
I have seen many people come on pretending to be panda and none of them were banned. It was clearly a joke and not to mention he wasn't breaking any rules ( at least according to the rules when you join the server ). The excuse you gave me was you banned him for impersonating a perma banned person, which is not against the rules. Based on what I heard you banned him without warning but I could be wrong on that.
The only rule I could have even possibly broken was disrespecting admins however all I did was ask a question and felt I was extremely respectful ( especially compared to how I normally act on the server ;) ). You silenced me for asking questions you didn't like and I would consider that abuse of power.

shena
06-23-2016, 10:14 AM
It's pretty hard to know whether or not it is a guy impersonating the perm banned person. I don't think anon was in the wrong to ban him until someone else dealt with it properly. Perhaps a little bit impulsive of a decision, but if you're stupid enough to impersonate someone perm banned, and well known to be perm banned, you can't really expect anything else in my opinion.

The whole argument "the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars." is just plain bullshit by the way, some gag/mute/bans have been a bit impulsive, but most of them can be justified. I personally do not hesitate to gag/mute someone being completely obnoxious, or spamming. If they avoid my gag/mute, they get a ban, simple as. I don't know about anonymous, but from what i've seen when i've been in the same server as him, he doesn't abuse his admin, far from it.

THERAPIST
06-23-2016, 10:42 AM
Is everyone on CS:GO utterly retarded or something? Is that what you mean by it differs from the CS:S servers? Do you honestly expect anyone here to believe that the majority of people on the server at any time are there to spam saveloc to trigger some retarded sound instead of surfing? You're trying to convince us that they all connect and instead of actually playing they think to themselves "hey let me go spam this sound like everyone else is doing that sounds like a lot of fun I'll spend 10 minutes doing that". It's ridiculous, and even if it were true I don't think we're trying to foster a community of morons anyway.

Like let's just look at the relevant lines from this chatlog here:
[Experienced] OG Kronk : anonymous why did you perm fada

--HE GETS AN IMMEDIATE ANSWER--

SPEC [Admin] [Anonymous? | KSF] : lucky enough he isnt
SPEC [Admin] [Anonymous? | KSF] : he impersonated a perma banned guy

and then he just keeps going on and on and on, like whats he trying to achieve? If he's trying to annoy Anon until he gets gagged then good job, mission accomplished?

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 10:44 AM
The impersonation was clearly a joke. You can think it isn't funny but it was a joke.

"the community on the cs go server has been totally destroyed after certain admins came on and banned the regulars." Here is a list of what I would consider regulars that have been banned/gagged/muted by Shena or Anonymous that I know of. Me, OGPenguin, Spider, OG MooMoo, Fada and most likely others. The bans I got were technically justified because I called jokingly Shena a cunt and he got butthurt but the gag wasn't justified. Sure, most of the bans were short but that still shows impulsive you both are. Someone with the ability to ban someone should not be impulsive and should think things through before doing things.

THERAPIST
06-23-2016, 10:50 AM
How is the gag not justified? You expect him to sit there fielding your questions for the next 20 minutes as you repeat yourself over and over? Say what you have to say and then STFU if you want but you're obviously getting gagged if you keep going on.

About the ban he said

Like ?

That's all I have to say to that. You're trying to fool an admin into thinking you're someone who's meant to be banned and succeed, good job?

shena
06-23-2016, 11:04 AM
The impersonation was clearly a joke. You can think it isn't funny but it was a joke.

Wasn't clearly a joke, he was even saying he was pandanonymous over the mic, practically begging for a ban.

I banned you once Kronk, i don't remember what you did, but i had to mute you for whatever you were doing, then you got butthurt and decided to talk shit in chat, so i banned you for 10 mins, nothing longer than that. Pretty similar cases with Spider & moomoo. I don't remember ever banning penguin, possible that anonymous did, but i can imagine he did something equally stupid to deserve it.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 11:38 AM
Penguin wasn't banned he was muted for no reason. You banned me for calling you a cunt which I did for no reason other then im edgy and cool. I agree with you for banning me for calling you a cunt.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 11:42 AM
I asked questions and thats all I did. That is not a reason to gag.

Nowlech
06-23-2016, 11:54 AM
oh boy, can't we just all get along and agree that this thread is fucking useless and is making everyone get annoyed over some stupid bullshit?

Spider
06-23-2016, 12:58 PM
"oh boy, can't we just all get along and agree that this thread is fucking useless and is making everyone get annoyed over some stupid bullshit?"

Hell no we can't cause now that Spider is here Imma rip all of you. Chapter one bois. Lets start off with a ban I got a few months ago, I was on KSF talking to Pandanonymous and Daddy and we're all having a great time having casual conversation and a bit of ear rape and profanities flying around every corner. This was the first time I met Nowlech and I was roasting EVERYONE in the server. The second someone pointed out he was there and he was an admin I tossed out so many cusses and racial slurs you would have thought I was Donald Trump. Nowlech did what anyone who is reasonable would do, he laughed it off and said "haha k" and we all continued, the reason why i got banned was because I LITERALLY BEGGED HIM to ban me, which given I took a one minute ban. That is reasonable and for fun but now my recent ban by some kid Shena who takes a joke as well as he takes dick got butthurt from some joke that wasn't even directed to him and he muted me so In text I called him a "feg" which is literally the most sarcastic thing someone can say, I thought this dude was joking but no one informed me that this kid had the mental fortitude of a fucking stick! The guy bans me right away which is totally unjust. I've seen 8 year olds on the server that took a joke better than him. Me, Sladidad, Kronk, Pandanonymous, Daddy, Tom and many others are all huge icons that define the KSF server, to take us away you're literally just hurting yourselves. Honestly you guys bringing in these new admins that see themselves as more godly than Kanye West is as idiotic as Obama bringing in Obamacare as a medical system. Now it's not my fault you guys think that your image of the server is better than what it currently is but I can assure you that the only one agreeing with your image is the other power tripping cucks that are tagging along in this shit fit. I would also like to note that every time I join the KSF server I am welcomed by at least 5 people each time cause most people know me but until I see that these admins with the brain capacity of a rock are ridden of I will not be coming back to KSF. Now that may be a good thing if that's the kind of change you're shooting for but I'm certain a good amount of people will be very upset with this.

jbk
06-23-2016, 01:12 PM
"oh boy, can't we just all get along and agree that this thread is fucking useless and is making everyone get annoyed over some stupid bullshit?"

Hell no we can't cause now that Spider is here Imma rip all of you. Chapter one bois. Lets start off with a ban I got a few months ago, I was on KSF talking to Pandanonymous and Daddy and we're all having a great time having casual conversation and a bit of ear rape and profanities flying around every corner. This was the first time I met Nowlech and I was roasting EVERYONE in the server. The second someone pointed out he was there and he was an admin I tossed out so many cusses and racial slurs you would have thought I was Donald Trump. Nowlech did what anyone who is reasonable would do, he laughed it off and said "haha k" and we all continued, the reason why i got banned was because I LITERALLY BEGGED HIM to ban me, which given I took a one minute ban. That is reasonable and for fun but now my recent ban by some kid Shena who takes a joke as well as he takes dick got butthurt from some joke that wasn't even directed to him and he muted me so In text I called him a "feg" which is literally the most sarcastic thing someone can say, I thought this dude was joking but no one informed me that this kid had the mental fortitude of a fucking stick! The guy bans me right away which is totally unjust. I've seen 8 year olds on the server that took a joke better than him. Me, Sladidad, Kronk, Pandanonymous, Daddy, Tom and many others are all huge icons that define the KSF server, to take us away you're literally just hurting yourselves. Honestly you guys bringing in these new admins that see themselves as more godly than Kanye West is as idiotic as Obama bringing in Obamacare as a medical system. Now it's not my fault you guys think that your image of the server is better than what it currently is but I can assure you that the only one agreeing with your image is the other power tripping cucks that are tagging along in this shit fit. I would also like to note that every time I join the KSF server I am welcomed by at least 5 people each time cause most people know me but until I see that these admins with the brain capacity of a rock are ridden of I will not be coming back to KSF. Now that may be a good thing if that's the kind of change you're shooting for but I'm certain a good amount of people will be very upset with this.

You're not playing Sims 4. You're on a server with real people, if someone came up to you and started insulting you, yelling down your ear canal, playing music as loud as possible, being openly racist, I'm sure you'd punch that person in the face.
Well you got punched and deserved it, from what I can read.

I'd rather have a calm voicechat than have you guys as the "icons of KSF", seriously.

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 01:23 PM
I asked questions and thats all I did. That is not a reason to gag.

Asking questions for ATLEAST 2 maps rotation is beyong gag worthy, I answered it but you kept going. I was annoyed by them so i gagged you.

Be in my spot dude, I've been VERY patient with you, until you reach its limit.

Spider
06-23-2016, 01:24 PM
You're not playing Sims 4. You're on a server with real people, if someone came up to you and started insulting you, yelling down your ear canal, playing music as loud as possible, being openly racist, I'm sure you'd punch that person in the face.
Well you got punched and deserved it, from what I can read.

I'd rather have a calm voicechat than have you guys as the "icons of KSF", seriously.

Yea racism flies in KSF but no one takes it seriously because there is no serious intent behind it. You think I go to work shouting every cuss and profanity I know? No. You see, on the internet when someone is insulting you, you can insult them back, if someone is playing ear rape music you can turn your volume down and above all if you hate every damn thing going on in the server you can just leave. Has your mother pampered you to the point of where you are so inept you are incapable of turning down your volume, standing up for yourself and even taking a joke! You're the type of guy that goes to the next extreme to get on the admins good side, you're sucking their dicks in game and on the forums. Do you need a safe place in KSF dedicated for you because you will get triggered by anything you deem abnormal? If you want your calm voicechat go back to your Sims 4 and neopets online.

jbk
06-23-2016, 01:31 PM
Yea racism flies in KSF but no one takes it seriously because there is no serious intent behind it. You think I go to work shouting every cuss and profanity I know? No. You see, on the internet when someone is insulting you, you can insult them back, if someone is playing ear rape music you can turn your volume down and above all if you hate every damn thing going on in the server you can just leave. Has your mother pampered you to the point of where you are so inept you are incapable of turning down your volume, standing up for yourself and even taking a joke! You're the type of guy that goes to the next extreme to get on the admins good side, you're sucking their dicks in game and on the forums. Do you need a safe place in KSF dedicated for you because you will get triggered by anything you deem abnormal? If you want your calm voicechat go back to your Sims 4 and neopets online.

You just shouldn't be insulting people that's it. If someone is playing ear rape music, I prefer to have him muted rather than see every person in game type !selfmute.
And what extreme is muting people? You just lose the ability to use your microphone. "Extreme"...
I'm not sucking everyone's dick, I'm just being friendly, because I'm not an asshole.

If you want to spam the voicechannels and insult every moving thing, then you need to leave, not me.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Asking questions for ATLEAST 2 maps rotation is beyong gag worthy, I answered it but you kept going. I was annoyed by them so i gagged you.

I joined with like 2 min left on a map and it switched. Of course im going to use two maps when I have such little time. Honestly, if you gagged me for being annoying, you should gag yourself too.

Mooster Cow
06-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Ahahaahahahahhahahah

Spider
06-23-2016, 01:55 PM

You got a problem with questions? So what if he has questions, your duty as admin is to keep us informed and understand things that we're unaware of. If he feels your answers are not satisfying he has every right to ask more questions. Are you trying to make it blatantly obvious you are not qualified for a position as admin? Not only do you not fit in but you're trying to change us to your image. Now let me break this down for you since you obviously can't take in too much at a time hence why you gotta mute and ban anyone that you see opposing anything you like whether it's the level of noise you accept in your safe space or the amount of milk you like in your cereal. "Asking questions for at least 2 map rotations" Obviously you've given him such bland and in-descriptive answers that he had to continue to batter you over the importance of what he needed to know. "Gag worthy" You gag someone faster than a feminist gets triggered. "I answered it but you kept going" Then try to engage yourself in an actual conversation to resolve the issue that Kronk found important enough to contact an admin directly for. "I was annoyed" You were annoyed? You want to kick and stomp your feet while you're at it you immature man child. "So I gagged you" Cause you know, someone who finds that their single opinion and emotions are worth more than everyone else present in the server is totally fit to be admin. Have you ever thought (Which I know you haven't since you're brainless) that if there were a true issue with his questions that someone else would have piped up and made a statement about it? "Be in my spot dude" Who would want to? Someone so pathetic and useless that they find comfort and solitude in a online server where they have an advantage over everyone else cause they sucked some dick for a +1? Someone that will ban and gag everyone and anyone that they feel has threatened or opposed them? Have you lost all self integrity? Let me make this simple, the Twin Towers are the size of your ego but lets just say I'm Al Qaeda. Are you so used to people feeling blessed and honored in your presence you deem your self importance above everyone else? Let me welcome you and Shena to WW2 cause I'm about to be dropping bombs! "I've been VERY patient with you, until you reach it's limit" Your patience is about as little as your penis. Maybe that's why you feel so threatened by EVERYONE WITH A VOICE ON KSF. You literally don't have limits, the second anyone does anything at all you're right there to jump on it, I guess your limit is 1. Lastly don't speak to anyone like "I've been very patient with you" trying to make it sound like they are your underling or in any aspect below you. Every judgement you have made proves you are as blind as Hellen Keller. So dear Shena, Anonymous and other shit admins. Fuck. With. Me. GGEZ

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 02:01 PM
I do not need to read every thing from your post spide, I'll be honest. Kronk did ask WHY FADA BANNED?!?! for 2 map rotations. You weren't there so please do not make up things

Gunter
06-23-2016, 02:06 PM
Lastly don't speak to anyone like "I've been very patient with you" trying to make it sound like they are your underling or in any aspect below you.

except the fact that they are admins puts those people below them within the servers

Spider
06-23-2016, 02:10 PM
No need to read the rest, you're already dead dude and I've already won. GG noob.

Nyannix
06-23-2016, 02:20 PM
spider maybe you should write a book about how triggered you are about litteraly nothing :)

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 02:25 PM
I do not need to read every thing from your post spide, I'll be honest. Kronk did ask WHY FADA BANNED?!?! for 2 map rotations. You weren't there so please do not make up things

How about you stop making up lies you disgusting mud covered swine. Here's an idea, read the post before you claim he's lying. I know reading is hard for you and so is answering questions. I like how you make me seem like a retard when you are fucking 99% autism and 1% gay. You fucking spurglord. You are so sensitive you butthurt little cunt, just because you are getting roasted on the internet. If you think this is cyberbullying go do what Amanda Todd did except go out Kurt Cobain style so I wont see your retarded face again. I mean, I cant see your face when it's that far up your ass so it wouldn't make a difference. Honestly, if you need to cool down from the roast, you need to go to the sun which is at least 99999999999 degrees cooler, cause you are getting burnt up.

Blink
06-23-2016, 02:34 PM
lol this thread

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 02:38 PM
I know right

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 02:45 PM
you guys are now insulting. I do not see any point to argue anymore. When you guys will have your head out of your asses let me know, and I will gladly talk to you guys.

All of you have zero credibility. People that are insulting are most likely that they have nothing more to say and are trapped and do not want to argue anymore.

Gooby #freemyniggagooby
06-23-2016, 02:52 PM
you guys are now insulting. I do not see any point to argue anymore. When you guys will have your head out of your asses let me know, and I will gladly talk to you guys.

All of you have zero credibility. People that are insulting are most likely that they have nothing more to say and are trapped and do not want to argue anymore.

Real professional. You're a shitstain autist.

Pandanonymous
06-23-2016, 02:56 PM
I leave to buy games for 2 fucking hours.... WTF happened while I was gone?

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 03:00 PM
. When you guys will have your head out of your asses let me know, and I will gladly talk to you guys.

Love the irony, calling us out for insulting you and you insult us thinking you get the moral highground. How about you realize that you are not the center of the universe, you are not more important than anyone else. All you are is a retarded admin that thinks you're a god.

Mooster Cow
06-23-2016, 03:50 PM
Ahahaahahahahhahahah

Ahahaahahahahhahahah

Sacred
06-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Can I get some tl;dr for the wall of texts? And basically the whole thread? Thx

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Can I get some tl;dr for the wall of texts? And basically the whole thread? Thx

Let the OG clan explain their story lol.

While the pastebin is self explanatory. A waste of time

THERAPIST
06-23-2016, 05:09 PM
Me, Sladidad, Kronk, Pandanonymous, Daddy, Tom and many others are all huge icons that define the KSF server, to take us away you're literally just hurting yourselves.

LOL.

Did you type that with a straight face?

I will not be coming back to KSF. Now that may be a good thing if that's the kind of change you're shooting for but I'm certain a good amount of people will be very upset with this.

Good. You can fuck off from the forums too.

OGpenguin
06-23-2016, 06:31 PM
how the actual fuck is that begging, it was a joke with someone i have gotten to know, second it wasnt just one account of you being abusive, it was several, even evolve agreed the gags/bans were unreasonable and need to stop, " if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue I will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening." when i told did wizard about it his responce was literally "wtf" ("OGpenguin: so i was like hey adam wanna +1 that admin app of mine ;] cause im pretty sure he likes me and at one point he said he might, then anonymous was like ill fucking -2 it if u beg and gagged me -- Dick Wizard: wtf" so im sorry if your parents beat you as a child, but taking it out on the community of a server you are supposed to help only means server running itself in the ground. I liked ksf because it made surfing challenging and fun, but now its just cancer. the fact that people making jokes = ban/gag means you need to see a therapist. I can say for certain that until something is changed, a lot of people, including myself, will not be on the server like we were, if at all.

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 06:44 PM
how the actual fuck is that begging, it was a joke with someone i have gotten to know, second it wasnt just one account of you being abusive, it was several, even evolve agreed the gags/bans were unreasonable and need to stop, " if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue I will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening." when i told did wizard about it his responce was literally "wtf" ("OGpenguin: so i was like hey adam wanna +1 that admin app of mine ;] cause im pretty sure he likes me and at one point he said he might, then anonymous was like ill fucking -2 it if u beg and gagged me -- Dick Wizard: wtf" so im sorry if your parents beat you as a child, but taking it out on the community of a server you are supposed to help only means server running itself in the ground. I liked ksf because it made surfing challenging and fun, but now its just cancer. the fact that people making jokes = ban/gag means you need to see a therapist. I can say for certain that until something is changed, a lot of people, including myself, will not be on the server like we were, if at all.

Well then get out of our servers. When you will have a common sense, then come back!!! Asking for a +1 IS BEGGING there is no doubt in my mind about it, joke or not. The words were said. If you asked him to vote on your admin application, nothing of this would've happened. But since you were "Joking around" for a +1 it has to be unoticed. Great logic in this.

Evolv do not have anything but a simple pastebin that shows that i gagged you.
Same for Kronk. But he has no idea that this was going for the past 30 minutes.

OGpenguin
06-23-2016, 06:49 PM

i can't defend that there's a little too much name calling here, but you can't say we're the ones without credibility when you and these other admins keep making up rules that aren't actually on the official server rules. you all can say you dont give a shit about the people on the server and just put yourselves above us to feel good, but thats not gonna work when no one goes on the server. Here's a piece of legitimate information for you, the right now, quarter of 9 EST is the busiest time for the server, usually being full (60 people), currently has 29. people are leaving, so maybe youre the one who should get your head out of your ass

shena
06-23-2016, 06:58 PM
man all this drama is so juicy, its funny when people think they're priviledged and everyone should adapt to their liking

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 07:08 PM
Well then get out of our servers. When you will have a common sense, then come back!!! Asking for a +1 IS BEGGING there is no doubt in my mind about it, joke or not. The words were said. If you asked him to vote on your admin application, nothing of this would've happened. But since you were "Joking around" for a +1 it has to be unoticed. Great logic in this.

Evolv do not have anything but a simple pastebin that shows that i gagged you.
Same for Kronk. But he has no idea that this was going for the past 30 minutes.

How is asking for something once begging? He wasn't spamming the chat he asked once. He asked one person that at one point said he might +1 his application. You felt so offended that he "begged" for a +1 that you gagged him. You could have told him hey can you not ask that and he probably would have stopped.

A simple pastebin is all the evidence needed to show abuse. I ( and not certain about penguin ) was not using voice chat so that pastebin shows everything. Honestly, this thread was created because you and your butt buddy Shena have super thin skin.

Also, don't say that because I insult people that I have 0 credibility. A insult doesn't automatically make a point invalid or changes facts. If I was in a debate on the shape of the earth saying the earth was round but I called my opponent a faggot would that make the earth flat. You and Shena might think that with your brains being as big as your dicks but most people would still know the earth is round. Just because you were offended doesn't make you right.

The admins on the server should be more like Dick Wizard, Mada, Blink, Dexter ( even though I don't think most of them like me ), and other admins I can't remember. They very rarely mute someone who is insulting them and even if they do its normally as a joke and they unmute them pretty quickly. I have called so many of these people faggots, cunts, and worse, but they can take a joke even if it's retarded jokes like mine. There was a time where Blink was on and me, fada, and others had changed are names to shit like chink and kink. We were being pretty rude to him but he didn't get butthurt and ban and mute people which would have been justified. People who are given power on that server should be able to take jokes and petty insults. They should not be tyrannical and easily offended like you faggots.

shena
06-23-2016, 07:13 PM
how am i supposedly his buttboy? lmao, i'm as neutral as it gets in this.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Shena, for all it's worth, you are slightly better than your butt buddy.

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 07:54 PM
http://pastebin.com/e60A3T7d

just went on the server to see both of them being fags. It might not show this part but he muted Mona Dankerino for saying that the server was better before they joined because they had more freedom and shit. paraphrasing btw.

Mooster Cow
06-23-2016, 07:55 PM
Ahahaahahahahhahahah
Ahahaahahahahhahahah

Ahahaahahahahhahahah

OG Kronk
06-23-2016, 07:56 PM
[Experienced] FringeGames : with admins that are fags
[SM] Voting for next map has started.
SurfTimer | 3 minutes remaining
� [KSF Clan] - Current Map: surf_ing
*SPEC* [Admin] [shena | κѕғ] : lol mad?
[Admin] [Anonymous? | KSF] : !ban fringe 10 have some respect
[SM] ADMIN: Banned player "FringeGames" for 10 minutes (reason: have some respect).

just banned a dude for calling him a faggot. people might be calling you names because you are a cunt.

OGpenguin
06-23-2016, 08:02 PM
i can't say anonymous was conducting himself properly as an admin should, if continual bans / gags that are unjustified continue i will take measures to see that it doesn't keep happening.

nuff said

Anonymous?
06-23-2016, 08:21 PM
11. Respect all administrators (KSF Members), if you find an admin who is abusing please report them to on the complaints section of ksfclan.com/forum

There is no abuse in this, he was disrespectful towards admin. I banned him for 10 minutes

Fada #freepanda
06-23-2016, 09:41 PM
You're trying to fool an admin into thinking you're someone who's meant to be banned and succeed, good job?

Except I wasn't trying to fool an admin, I just thought would be funny to change my entire steam profile to his.

THERAPIST
06-23-2016, 10:37 PM
And then how does it become the admins fault you got banned? No shit if I saw someone on the server who's meant to be banned I would ban them for as long as I can then refer it to someone else to get the account permed. As an admin that's what Anon is expected to do.

Pandanonymous
06-23-2016, 10:42 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking hot sauce about me, you little crunchwrap? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Nacho Seals, and I’ve been dipped in numerous secret raids on Al-Queso, and I have over 300 confirmed fajitas grilled. I am trained in tortilla warfare and I’m the top burrito folder in the entire Tex-Mex armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another tamale. I will wrap you the fuck up with precision, onion, and cilantro the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that trompo to me over the Internet? Think again, pendejo. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sopapillas across the border, and your poblano is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, menudo. The storm of sour cream that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your chalupa. You’re fucking muerte, kid. I can dish up al Pastor or chicharrón anywhere, anytime, and I can grill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just while drinking a few micheladas. Not only am I extensively trained in refried combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Taco Bell Corporation, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the parillada, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy guacamole your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking lengua. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, in pesos, you goddamn pinche guey. I will shit salsa verde all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cabrito.

Blink
06-24-2016, 03:27 AM
From just looking at what's been pasted on this thread it seems Anonymous and Shena might be a bit too hotheaded when it comes to dealing with players just messing around having fun but shit might be out of context, maybe they just were on a bad mood or maybe certain people are intentionally instigating them to try and get their admins removed.

Also, some of the players seem to have false beliefs of their importance on the server and act as if they were entitled to special treatment because they and their friends are more vocal on the servers voicechat... I'm pretty sure most of the population on the server are there to break their times and compete on the surf maps, not listen to you talk.

Sundayy
06-24-2016, 03:34 AM
Well in my opinion is a deserved ban if u were trying to FOOL an admin as Rule 11 says "11. Respect all administrators (KSF Members)[...]"

Sacred
06-24-2016, 04:44 AM
Will this ever end?

remkoe
06-24-2016, 04:58 AM
you're all a bunch of fukbois

shena
06-24-2016, 08:49 AM
From just looking at what's been pasted on this thread it seems Anonymous and Shena might be a bit too hotheaded when it comes to dealing with players just messing around having fun but shit might be out of context

trust me when i say that this shit is all the result of a few csgo players who thinks they're over the admins and should behave however they want, screaming, being obnoxious and constantly antagonizing us to do shit we don't actually want to do, i've only started playing a bit on csgo because i find it fun to talk to people there, but these kind of people are the people that ruin that fun.

OG Kronk
06-24-2016, 10:30 AM
trust me when i say that this shit is all the result of a few csgo players who thinks they're over the admins and should behave however they want, screaming, being obnoxious and constantly antagonizing us to do shit we don't actually want to do, i've only started playing a bit on csgo because i find it fun to talk to people there, but these kind of people are the people that ruin that fun.

Nice try at removing any blame from yourself but you are at least somewhat to blame.

shena
06-24-2016, 10:40 AM
Nice try at removing any blame from yourself but you are at least somewhat to blame.

You can keep telling yourself that, doesn't make it true.

OG Kronk
06-24-2016, 12:43 PM
You can keep telling yourself that, doesn't make it true.

I highly doubt that you could become a better admin when you cant admit your own mistakes.

scotty
06-24-2016, 11:18 PM
surfing, you should try it sometime