PDA

View Full Version : [Help] Points

Goldace
06-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Hey, I've been surfing on csgo for a while now and just got css. The first thing I noticed was that you don't get as many points from good times on maps as you do in csgo. This leads me to the question of how people earn so many points, is it purely from grinding maps and getting group 1, or is it mostly from completions? From my experience in this past week or so I've only been getting about 50 points per map, including the group bonus. This seems very slow taking into account experienced (my rank in csgo) is 6000 points :/ Thanks in advance for any help!

Blink
06-07-2016, 07:48 PM
csgo servers are way more populated and the group1 points are increased by the amount of completions on the map so that's why you are getting less points in source

-BN
06-07-2016, 11:17 PM
I have almost 30k points in csgo. Mostly G1's but I can't even come close to g1 times in css. idk if it's because I'm awful or if I'm awful but either way I'm awful.

Best bet is to get map completions. It'll take a long time because people like to stay on the same map for 80 min.

shena
06-08-2016, 03:10 AM
One of the reasons for that BN is probably the fact that the more completions, the wider the g1 bracket becomes. Ontop of CSS times generally being better, of course.