steamID3
[U:1:82319762]
steamID64

wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
irl
asl

Nowlech
06-02-2016, 03:37 PM
link for those who missed the link in the paragraphhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pt0tQpc0hw

Nyannix
06-02-2016, 03:38 PM
ban

Sacred
06-03-2016, 03:04 AM
All I see this guy do is trouble lately, and doing shit like this intentionally to piss people off... well, he got a 2 week ban now.

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:11 AM
"He continued to keep "trolling" me, and after a while he came out of the trolling closet by saying "haha get trolled" or something of that matter." First off. I wasn't trolling. There is a max cap on most maps yes but certain maps have diff caps. For "Non capped maps", there 80000 u/s.
"He then muted me for being "salty" as he says." You were getting really aggressive and was really loud and people didn't like it so I muted you.
"I will show the abuse and proof of abuse in the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pt0tQpc0hw" This isn't abuse. Anyone can do this. Evolv told me it was fine as long as I don't do it again. So why am I really banned? Just because I do 3 little things I get banned?

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Why the hell are people out to get me anyways? This guy was aggressive at first and was getting angry. I'm sorry that I took it too serious. I'm sorry I'ts hard contacting admin's when nothing works on your pc. I understand what I did wrong but if you were in that situation what would you do? They say VIP abuse, Look at the Admin abuse. It's worse.

sssssa
06-03-2016, 03:40 AM
I mean, making excuses won't help you at all, just make you look more of an idiot. I stated already that I had no clue of the caps of speed.
Coming to my teamspeak channel and trying to harass me about it wont help you either, man.

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:42 AM
I wasn't trying to harass you, I wanted to talk about to make sure we weren't in bad terms but turned out you're the childish one. You did put "WWWWWWWWWW" in the title just for attention. I'm sorry you need it.

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:43 AM
Also what do you mean by excuse? I had no excuse except for explaining what I did and the reason for it. It's what you do on a forum post about you.

Masog
06-03-2016, 05:09 AM
Stop being a fucking children, i honestly can't stand when ppl intentionally are playing dumb on the servers and are pissing the others off just to have fun and then are suprised that anything happens to them - and i am only referring to the video at this point. Just stop, even though I dont care about who you are.

dexter
06-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Does VIP's even need the ability to Mute and Gag people? Seems like it only creates stupid conflicts. Of course you could find some advantages to it as well, but are they worth it?

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 05:34 AM
Does VIP's even need the ability to Mute and Gag people? Seems like it only creates stupid conflicts. Of course you could find some advantages to it as well, but are they worth it?

Honestly it would be better to have no mute/gag. At the same time admins never join the Tier 1-2. Who gonna stop the spammers?

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 05:35 AM
Stop being a fucking children, i honestly can't stand when ppl intentionally are playing dumb on the servers and are pissing the others off just to have fun and then are suprised that anything happens to them - and i am only referring to the video at this point. Just stop, even though I dont care about who you are.

I was told BY Evolv (aka KSF owner) That it was fine as long as I don't do it again.

THERAPIST
06-03-2016, 08:28 AM
This isn't abuse. Anyone can do this.

The fact that the only person on the server that is enough of a spastic to actually do it is you is the reason that you're banned. You're going out of your way to piss literally everyone on the server off, how can you be at all surprised that you end up getting burnt over it?

dexter
06-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Honestly it would be better to have no mute/gag. At the same time admins never join the Tier 1-2. Who gonna stop the spammers?

As a European I usually find myself joining the EU server, but I do join the Tier 1-2 server quite often as well. I also see players like Mada, Nowlech, Dick Wizard, Camilk and Gazza on the Tier 1-2 servers regularly. Saying that "admins neer join the Tier 1-2" server is inaccurate. We are not superheroes though, so a little over 5 people will have a hard time managing a whole community. I cannot do anything other than apolagize if you feel like there aren't enough admins online.

Kind regards,

me.

jbk
06-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Dropping off my two cents:
I joined the server yesterday just for 30 minutes, found some swastikas on the walls. I covered them up with more paint, but someone kept drawing them. Then "nigger" started appearing on the walls.
I mean, I know I draw big penises on the ramps, but come on, swastikas and the n word isn't fun.
Me and Panda were the only VIPs online.
He was being toxic in chat, started a vote about me being a cuck. You know... I don't mind the friendly funny votes, but that was just dumb and rude.

I paid for VIP because I like to be able to mute john cena spammers in voicechat on T1-2 servers, I like to have friendly banter with some friends, so I really don't want to lose those privileges.

There you go, should have taken screens but owell.

Nowlech
06-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Jbk, I've never had a complaint about you, if you're a VIP and you're helping out the servers by covering up unwanted crap on the walls and muting only the necessary spammers, then you're all good my friend. Thanks

Gunter
06-03-2016, 02:09 PM
I see what you're saying but for all the vips that don't abuse mute/gag privileges, it's kinda unnecessary. It would probably be better to have a one strike system to get rid of all the people that do. (dexter)

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:02 PM
"Then "nigger" started appearing on the walls." Woah, Woah, Woah. First off. I draw Symbolic peace symbols. (Backwards swastikas) And If anything I not a racist. If you see nigger or stuff like that. THAT IS NOT ME. I would never be racist. I am strongly against racism. Yes I draw off center cocks and peace symbols that happen to look like swastikas but I would never draw racist word ever.

Pandanonymous
06-03-2016, 03:06 PM
As a European I usually find myself joining the EU server, but I do join the Tier 1-2 server quite often as well. I also see players like Mada, Nowlech, Dick Wizard, Camilk and Gazza on the Tier 1-2 servers regularly. Saying that "admins neer join the Tier 1-2" server is inaccurate. We are not superheroes though, so a little over 5 people will have a hard time managing a whole community. I cannot do anything other than apolagize if you feel like there aren't enough admins online.

Kind regards,

me.

I'm sorry. I would know, I used to go on the server for around 9 hours a day. I would kinda know if admins would join. I know for a fact Admins come on at least once a day but they stay on for barely 2 maps. That's not moderation IMO. If you think 2 maps a day changes thing, think again. Yes admins join but it's more of how long they stay.