PDA

View Full Version : Surf_Ace S1 WRCP

PainKiller Machine
06-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Hello, this is my first time posting on the forums. Around 4:30 EST 6/1/2016 I (PainKiller Machine) was playing on surf_ace on the EU server. My connection had been cutting in and out over the past few hours. I got a -00.03 on the first stage of surf_ace, which I can only assume is lagged. I did not do this intentionally, and request that it be removed.

Edit: This has been reported in game as well, just figured I would post on here too.

-BN
06-01-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello, this is my first time posting on the forums. Around 4:30 EST 6/1/2016 I (PainKiller Machine) was playing on surf_ace on the EU server. My connection had been cutting in and out over the past few hours. I got a -00.03 on the first stage of surf_ace, which I can only assume is lagged. I did not do this intentionally, and request that it be removed.

Edit: This has been reported in game as well, just figured I would post on here too.

Assumes it's lag... No confidence.

ur gr8 m8 . ez wrcp

FluX
06-01-2016, 09:17 PM
You really shouldn't be reporting this to forums.. unless your report is urgent or goes unnoticed for a long period of time.

Juxtapo
06-01-2016, 09:46 PM
You really shouldn't be reporting this to forums.. unless your report is urgent or goes unnoticed for a long period of time.

non vips can't report and if someone else reports, sacred might assume it was intentional and give him the ban

Sundayy
06-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Reports page is broken so we have to wait till untouch fixs it (: