PDA

View Full Version : Sikq lagging swwrcps and possibly bwwrcps

FluX
05-23-2016, 04:40 PM
I don't know if you can purposely lag records or not, but judging by the way he acts, it's almost as if he calls out himself getting the records. On beginner_hell s1 I had the cp, and he told me "I'm gonna beat your s1 swcp flux", obviously I didn't really acknowledge it but he beat it instantly, having little completions on the actual stage. Also on stage 1 of surf_ace, he beat the swcp #1 with 75 or less attempts (maggi having over 3300 completions, and azL, a little under 500 having the original cp.), he also was asking me why I didnt go for the record, then he beats it twice in a row by 0.01. I don't know if you can purposely lag stuff, but I know he is doing something.

His /swp shows he beat 0 MAPS sideways, and 25 stages, with 4 of those records WRCPs. The ones he beat are really hard to beat and he did it with very little completions.

I'm not making this for the reason that I'm jealous of him taking stage records, etc. It's just so fishy how he beats them, and it needs some attention drawn to it. Now again, he could do this for bw idk, I don't watch bw.

NOTE: I also watched the replay of my S1 on beginner_hell sw, and after he beat it I watched his, and it was significantly slower, I could tell just by watching it.

Please take a look at this, something needs to be done. -Thanks

steve
05-23-2016, 04:46 PM
Yeah I was there for both and he called them both out saying "Im going to take this wrcp" and he doesnt even surf Sideways.. I think he lags it for sure 'cause there's no way he's that good in sideways with no map completions or anything. Just super fishy

Rapha
05-23-2016, 05:59 PM
he got close on wrcps FW which is something most of the "angle" surfers are not even close to, so if anyone wonders why he beats certain cps, here you got your answer.

Also he puts alot of effort into what he does. Nevertheless, ive known him for quite a while and can assure you that he doesnt lag anything :p

FluX
05-23-2016, 09:50 PM
Alright, I was just really confused on how he did this. Is his experience from CS:GO?
Appreciate your input.

-- FluX

Rapha
05-24-2016, 11:25 AM
Alright, I was just really confused on how he did this. Is his experience from CS:GO?
Appreciate your input.

-- FluX

hes from 1.6

Sundayy
05-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Flux just a tip , before acusing someone of lagging wrcps / wr / wrb , please download the demo of that wrcp/wr/wrb and see if there's lag , because there's no way u can know if something is lagged just because the guy has low completions.

THERAPIST
05-24-2016, 11:44 AM
What Sunday said. Just watch the demo. If hes lagging it will be visible in that.

FluX
05-24-2016, 02:09 PM
I didn't know demos lagged with cps, I'll definitely do that next time, thanks

SikQ'
12-29-2016, 06:10 PM
Fun thread, really fun! Made me giggle actually haha!

Crayz
12-30-2016, 01:44 PM
Afaik there's an angle hack that remains undetected, only detectable by a third-party anti-cheat software installed on each client. Typical hackers like to mock things and play it off whenever possible so others think its a funny joke. Judging by the accused's mockery of this thread and his attitude in-game, I'd be inclined to agree with OP until proven otherwise.

Sundayy
12-31-2016, 05:10 AM
thread is 7months old , do we really need to get into this again?

SikQ'
12-31-2016, 11:09 AM
Hahahahaha! This is fucking hilarious

Crayz
12-31-2016, 03:01 PM
lmao oops