PDA

View Full Version : Pandanonymous NEW Admin Application (Since the other won't get closed)

Pandanonymous
04-17-2016, 10:57 PM
I posted this Because my other app was not getting accepted or denied. I have changed a lot over this amount of time and I believe others have seen me change for the better. ReThink about your decisions.

Pandanonymous
04-20-2016, 11:31 PM
Do people even look at Admin applications anymore?

Nowlech
04-21-2016, 12:32 AM
yes

Dick Wizard
04-21-2016, 01:25 AM
we're thinking long and hard

Blink
04-22-2016, 07:24 AM
I've been hanging in the csgo servers more than source nowadays so I guess I'll throw in my 2 cents

From what I've seen most of the time you partake in the micspam instead of preventing it and you crashed the server abusing a bug you already knew of. There are other instances (intentional or not) where your actions could be construed as mischievous activity.
I'd like for you to be more responsible on the servers before you're accepted as admin, I'm not saying you shouldn't have fun but you should know where to draw the line.

For now it's -1 from me

THERAPIST
04-22-2016, 07:52 AM
yeah after reading last thread and this one im pretty sure this guy should never, ever get admin.

Blink
04-22-2016, 08:12 AM
oh and it says your name's Todd on this one and Tom on the other one? dishonest too omg

Pandanonymous
04-22-2016, 02:05 PM
My name is todd, My online FAKE name is Tom. I did that on accident. That's what I get for having 2 names and go by both. I only crashed the server 3 times 1 was on accident, 2 Didn't even try to do it(only spawned knives for people that wanted wings) and 3 was to see if it was fixed, (Witch is not).

Pandanonymous
04-22-2016, 02:05 PM
You know evolve, just close the fucking thread

dexter
04-22-2016, 03:01 PM
"i only crashed the server 3 times"

Gazza_
04-23-2016, 02:20 AM
Well, a few replies after this Panda started to consistently saying to perma ban him and to report him.
He spent at least 4 hours on t1~t2 talking shit like that, he only said that he wanted a perma ban cause people doesen't like him.
I didn't saw anything wrong to ban him and even told that if he wants to be perma ban just ask Sacred/evolv/untouch... He said that he already asked and they said NO.
Ok...
Then he started to spam !cvote changelevel to any t6 there is, and that was on t1 and t2 server. I didn't even know that was possible but he changed to lt_omnific on rookie server.
After he spammed t6's maps (doesen't matter if its t6, he shouldn't spam changelevel and shouldn't do a changelevel or setnext on rookie server) i DID ban him for 15 minutes.

That being said i will say what i think BEFORE this happened:

-Mic spam
-Talks WAY too much
-Almost never extend maps (i call extend votes even if i don't want).
-Crashed the server KNOWING what he was doing.
-Lying about real name shows no intergrity.

So, its def. a -1 to me.

THERAPIST
04-23-2016, 07:23 AM
is he 17 or 11?

maybe he just put 17 since it says you need to be 17 to apply

Blink
04-23-2016, 10:07 AM
just remove his cvote flag lel

Pandanonymous
04-24-2016, 01:43 AM
Nah, just fucking ban me lel

g9___
04-25-2016, 10:54 AM
I just wanted to chime in and acknowledge how big of a retard you are Panda, thx

Pandanonymous
04-25-2016, 10:08 PM
So if you wanted to know my thought process going through my head when I decided to play surf in the first place was because I saw it on youtube and decided to try it and get good and a smooth as the videos. I didn't know how hard this was when I started though. But when I joined KSF I saw a nice and sick community. But then I saw how much cancer it was but it was fun. I stayed with this community since July and loved it. I played surf nonstop and loved it. I then started meeting admins and they were nice and cool people. I knew admins didn't like me at the time but I said fuck it, mind well post an applications on the forums. I forgot that I put my name as Tom, Tom is my online fake name that I use and use for a lot of thing, AKA ordering food or item online. Yes I fucked up by putting that as Tom but I didn't realise till it was too late. But when I posted that App a long time ago I saw everyone immediately -1 me and I knew why. I was a cancerous kid that only started trouble. That was not my intention of doing that but that made me realize that I might not ever get admin so I fucked around a lot. Yes I started Trial and all the other shitty memes that they use in the server, but I made them happy and most of the people that are in the server came there for me and the fun. Not everyone comes for surfing. aka (Mic spamming OG) or (pumpernickel) or even the 12 year olds i talk to. The community I saw was cool and I wanted to keep the servers fun and not boring, at the same time keeping order in the server. I seen that not many admins play on the 1-2 server. But now that you have Adam and Wizard you guys should be fine. I was just a simple guy that wanted to help the community and at the same time make it fun. But I was probably the only guy that played on the 1-2 and wanted to stay on it and help others. You could ask a lot of people that know me and they would say I helped a lot of people but then again people would say I was cancerous. When I posted my new app (Because my last one was outdated for the amount of time on KSF and my experience in general. Once I started seeing my app go to shit I started giving up, I was going to quit surf anyways when my VIP ran out and I told that to people when I first got VIP. I don't like to do things often for very long, that's just me. But yes I did want banned for multiple reasons. I just didn't want to quit, but I also wanted to. It was an addiction and at the same time took me out of depression. It really helped me a lot in my life and taught me valuable lessons. I just didn't want to come up with a reason to quit every 5 seconds when someone asks me. Yes a lot of people still ask me. Thank you KSF community and also Fuck you at the same time. (On the bright side I probably would be a shitty admin anyway) :)

Left
04-26-2016, 03:46 AM
I dont think he handles rejection very well ...

Levi
04-26-2016, 03:51 AM
feelsbadman

dexter
04-26-2016, 05:28 AM
Overly dramatic exit though, but please take care! wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sacred
04-26-2016, 08:36 AM
tl;dr? please

Masog
04-26-2016, 08:46 AM
tl;dr: haha yea

CALYX
04-26-2016, 09:11 AM
Quitting surf because you didn't get admin on ksf lol, i thought you wanted to be as smooth as wr videos, obviously not you just want to troll in servers and dont care at all about getting better lmao

g9___
04-27-2016, 10:32 AM
l m a o