PDA

View Full Version : [Request] I am somehow banned from source servers (SMAC bunnyhop detected)

jbk
04-14-2016, 11:21 AM
Hello,

You might have seen me on the CS:GO T1-2 and europe servers, I'm 17 (it's my nickname, not my age). I've been surfing on GO for quite some time now (I managed to get Hotshot). And recently I decided to boot up source to try and surf on the source servers, because they're better for some reason, I think?
So I try to join servers, but the download kept failing. I checked my filters, everything was set to "allowed". So I didn't think much of it and quit source and went back to go. (I even complained about it in the shoutbox here)

Today I decided to troubleshoot that issue, so I tried again, and I was greeted with a SMAC Ban error that said I was banned for bunnyscripting.

I have no idea when that ban happened, last time I play source was years ago, and I honestly can't remember being banned from source servers.

Could I get unbanned, please? People are saying I'm missing out on something if I don't surf on source, which makes me sad :c

I don't know what else to write here

Silverthing
04-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Free the man I say, if his CSSP checks out he hasn't played in years

I say this because there was a time smac randomly banned people who were innocent, maybe he was one.

dexter
04-14-2016, 11:39 AM
agree

CALYX
04-14-2016, 12:00 PM
are you smac?

jbk
04-14-2016, 12:09 PM
are you smac?

I am banned from SMAC from the server, if that's what you're asking. But I'm the "17" guy from the GO servers.

CALYX
04-14-2016, 12:31 PM
I am banned from SMAC from the server, if that's what you're asking. But I'm the "17" guy from the GO servers.

it was a joke lol i meant were you called smac because it says "smac was banned for scripting" or something

evolv
04-14-2016, 12:34 PM
Since the ban happened a couple years ago, I will revoke it. Don't let this happen again please.

jbk
04-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Since the ban happened a couple years ago, I will revoke it. Don't let this happen again please.

Okay, thanks!