PDA

View Full Version : mada's Admin Application

mada
03-13-2016, 04:34 PM
In game info:
Time played: 14.5~ days.
First joined: April 22, 2014
----------------------------------------------------------
I always extend the helping hand to rookies and other lower-tier surfers when they need help. I've never had a problem with any other players, and as a current VIP I do the most I can to help prevent the spam in servers.

Thanks for reading over my application

dexter
03-14-2016, 02:03 AM
+1 you seem mature and well experienced.

Nowlech
03-14-2016, 03:00 AM
I do see mada in the servers all the time, cool guy so i'll give a +1

mada
03-14-2016, 09:34 AM
Thanks dexter and Nowlech, I appreciate it alot!

Rapha
03-14-2016, 12:18 PM
+1

Levi
03-14-2016, 12:35 PM
-1 but anyways u got 3+1s

reason is we have too many admins.

mada
03-14-2016, 01:42 PM
Thank you Rapha, and levi for the response.

stratex5
03-14-2016, 04:38 PM
I agree with levi, -1

Sacred
03-15-2016, 03:23 AM
-1s remove +1s, so now it's only one left. Should elaborate a bit though why you give him the -1's, maybe.

Icekream
03-15-2016, 11:35 AM
started seeing you a lot lately but i don't really know u well so its hard for me to decide so i will give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't we already have a lot of GO admins?

Levi
03-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Yes icekream , We do , thats why i -1d.

CALYX
03-15-2016, 11:58 AM
+69

mada
03-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the responses, understandable for the -1 due to too many admins. Thank you Icekream, i appreciate it!

Rainbowwwww
03-15-2016, 12:54 PM
He deserve +1 (regardless of Admin count)

Because Easy Surf #1 is literally cancer and from a recent experience you would need like 2 admins on that server just to keep calm or as a witness that you are not admin abusing. And so far Mada is among those most active on that server even though he has VIP (also no VIP abuse recorded that i know of).

Edit: As a side note, i don't think -1 people because of too many admin is a good reason (imo), instead we should queue them and if there was ever an admin that showed lack of activity on the servers or just leaves (whatever the reason) then that person would take its place.

dexter
03-15-2016, 03:34 PM
-1 but anyways u got 3+1s

reason is we have too many admins.

that is complete bullshit. we dont have enough.

Levi
03-15-2016, 03:38 PM
yea ur right lets get 30 admins

Sacred
03-15-2016, 03:50 PM
I dont care about the AMOUNT of admins, as long as the voice chat / text chat is still "cancer" due to the lack of administration then we clearly don't have enough, don't you think so? Also I can't remember setting a limit to admins, if there is someone suited then I don't see a reason not to accept him.

mada
03-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Thank you Rainbow and Calyx I appreciate the support!

Blink
03-15-2016, 05:25 PM
It sounds like we have 10 admins online for 4 hours a day at the same and nobody for the rest of the day. Maybe look into getting people from different time zones

Icekream
03-16-2016, 03:58 AM
^

Spari
03-16-2016, 07:48 AM
what ksf needs is people who are willing to fix maps, can delete times possibly add new things to the timer and maps since apparently sacred is busy atm or doesn't want to spend his time doing these things and not useless people like levi who just vote +1 for people they like and -1 for people they don't like/know furthermore admins who do nothing arent really necessary since they willl spend 90% of their times on veteran/expert and anyway you can just hide the chat and use the selfmute command if people who spam annoy you

mada
03-16-2016, 08:04 AM
Spari, there is a difference between developers/mappers whom fix maps, update timer add-ons, and other server addons compared to admins who are meant to administrate. Not exactly develop, but to report bugs, get ride of fake times, and suggest add-ons TO the developers. So I'm not really sure of what your arguement is here.

mada
03-16-2016, 08:07 AM
Spari, there is a difference between developers/mappers whom fix maps, update timer add-ons, and other server addons compared to admins who are meant to administrate. Not exactly develop, but to report bugs, get ride of fake times, and suggest add-ons TO the developers. So I'm not really sure of what your arguement is here.

Edit: Also, to the remark about Expert/Veteran server. I spend probably about 80% of my surfing time in the 1-2 server rather than the secluded, expert and veteran servers, although I do go in them when its grind time.

Spari
03-16-2016, 01:33 PM
please don't take it personally i wasn't talking about you in particular, i was just saying that admins should actually start to contribute in something like sacred since most of them don't do anything and they should take more criteria in consideration imo instead of just recruiting people that are just going to surf on veteran/expert and aren't going to do anything that'll make the servers better places

dexter
03-16-2016, 01:55 PM
this thread went from +1's to fucking essays.

Sacred
03-16-2016, 02:40 PM
Alright I misunderstood what you said probably, I still disagree tho. If the chat is a problem then more admins can be the solution for that. I also joined now and then and voice chat was quite terrible.

Spari
03-16-2016, 03:01 PM
are you too stupid to understand what i said because your post proves it? i was actually saying that most of the admins weren't doing anything for the server unlike you and i was talking about csgo since mada is applying for csgo

Sacred
03-16-2016, 03:24 PM
Maps for csgo are added as well, there just aren't as many new ones. About fixes... nobody ever says whats wrong with csgo so it can't be that bad. And we DO need more admins that play and care for the servers, if you think so or not.

EDIT: At least if it's that bad sometimes as it seems to be, concerning chat.

EDIT #2: I was on the easy surf a few times recently and the voice chat was terrible. I also didn't see any admin there, so I muted 2-3 people myself. Maybe blink is right tho and we need european admins more than american, I don't know.

rool
03-16-2016, 03:32 PM
but we all know that only Americans are cancer

Rainbowwwww
03-16-2016, 04:00 PM
but we all know that only Americans are cancer

Lol...

Maps for csgo are added as well, there just aren't as many new ones. About fixes... nobody ever says whats wrong with csgo so it can't be that bad. And we DO need more admins that play and care for the servers, if you think so or not.

EDIT: At least if it's that bad sometimes as it seems to be, concerning chat.

EDIT #2: I was on the easy surf a few times recently and the voice chat was terrible. I also didn't see any admin there, so I muted 2-3 people myself. Maybe blink is right tho and we need european admins more than american, I don't know.

I agree with the idea of European admins, i usually surf 4-5 hours ( "AST – Atlantic Standard Time" - longer if i grind) usually 4 days per week and lately iv only gone to the Easy Surf #1. What i personally saw was Nowlech being active during the day (if its still the case) while i'm more at night. But from now i think this subject would need its own thread.

ComradeNugget
03-25-2016, 09:02 PM
mada for admin

evolv
04-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Since this thread has been pending for quite sometime and Mada has a total of +4 votes even with the -1's for too many members, I feel this is enough to add him to the admins list. Even though we might have what some consider too many admins, they are not all active as I would like. I'll accept the application, please add me on steam. Also remain active on the servers and forums.

dexter
04-12-2016, 08:39 AM
welcome! :)