PDA

View Full Version : [Mr. Nowlech] admin abuse

mante.fi
02-18-2016, 07:47 PM
Mutes and bans people for doing prank calls and calling it "mic spam" everyone else is ok with but he ruins the fun for everyone on the server. Admin abuse right here. Doesn't mute the darude sandstorm micspamming people but mutes people who prank call and everyone likes it. Get your shit together man...

olokos
02-18-2016, 07:58 PM
This Nowlech guy is really annoying. mante was doing classic prank calls that literally everybody on the server enjoyed and people just kept sending him new phone numbers, yet for some reason this guy first muted him and then after map change he completely banned him for one hour from all of the ksf servers. Just because he can. I did !messageadmin and explained what happened and he just laughed in my face saying he got the message. This is the kind of guy (Mr. Nowlech) that just loves to annoy people like a classic troll. This has to stop.

Levi
02-18-2016, 08:19 PM
Do you join a surf server to surf or do prank calls Mr.Mante so u can get attention ?

Nowlech
02-18-2016, 08:29 PM
I muted you guys because I told you to stop. I joined because I got a !messageadmin complaint and so I came in and the first person who was holding down the mic for way too long and unfortunately you were that guy. Then you rejoined to get unmuted, which honestly I couldn't banned you just for that, but I didn't because I wanted to give you a second chance. Then you guys were all complaining and harassing me about ruining your fun, but since I got a complaint I came in to stop the so called ''fun''. You guys were putting in suicide hotline numbers honestly, that's unacceptable for ANYONE. I asked levi to join because I couldn't contain you guys, so he joined and he was also having a hard time. I didn't mute you just because I can, I muted you/banned you because you deserved it.

olokos
02-18-2016, 08:30 PM
You join community servers just to have fun. I can't see what's wrong if everybody is enjoying it?

Nobody called the suicide line.

PS You didn't mute me. I'm just mad that you ruined the fun everyone had.

Nowlech
02-18-2016, 08:33 PM
I came in because I got a complaint, so not everyone was enjoying it. Yes I know people can voice_enable 0 or selfmute but why should 50 people have to do it if 10 of you guys are ruining the fun for other peoplele

olokos
02-18-2016, 08:34 PM
I wasn't there from the beginning, so I can't tell exactly, but from the moment I joined there was nobody who would complain about it.

mante.fi
02-18-2016, 08:37 PM
I came in because I got a complaint, so not everyone was enjoying it. Yes I know people can voice_enable 0 or selfmute but why should 50 people have to do it if 10 of you guys are ruining the fun for other peoplele

I mean if it bothers someone why doesn't he say anything?

EDIT: if it bothers someone i dont think he wants to hear anything so why doesn't he just turn on voice_enable 0

mante.fi
02-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Do you join a surf server to surf or do prank calls Mr.Mante so u can get attention ?

No ofc not. People were doing prank calls before i even joined and people have been doing them for a long time.

Nowlech
02-18-2016, 08:39 PM
I understand where you're coming from and Mante is probably mad because he was banned for 60 minutes, but I told you guys to stop multiple times and you didn't. So I banned him for 60 minutes. But I did get a complaint and when I joined you guys were prank calling on your phones, into your mics. So I came in and tried to stop it.

Nowlech
02-18-2016, 08:40 PM
No ofc not. People were doing prank calls before i even joined and people have been doing them for a long time.

+I asked you to stop multiple times. I don't really care if you were the FIRST person to do it or not, I asked you to stop, you didn't, so I muted you, you didn't stop after that so I banned you.

evolv
02-18-2016, 09:28 PM
If the majority of the players on the server enjoy it, then just let them be.

Rainbowwwww
02-18-2016, 09:51 PM
+I asked you to stop multiple times. I don't really care if you were the FIRST person to do it or not, I asked you to stop, you didn't, so I muted you, you didn't stop after that so I banned you.

sm_vote "Let the prank callers prank call?" "No, please make it stap ;-;" "Yes, i love meme's ( ._.)" <-- general solution, if they avoid mute after that its well understandable to stick a little ban :3

But i would agree that Easy Surf can be very overloaded with people talking and we try to do our best in muting those.

Prostagma
02-19-2016, 09:18 AM
Prank calls are for douchebags

THERAPIST
02-19-2016, 10:31 AM
Prank calls? CSGO really is full of little kids ayy