PDA

View Full Version : BN's Admin Application

-BN
02-14-2016, 05:58 PM
I can't recall how many times I've logged into a server and people ask for an admin because of "x" reason. I ask levi or pi to come in there and they temp ban or mute but admins aren't that active and I am for the time being. Community knows me and some know me on a kind of personal level.

How could I be of help to this community: People who need to see a stage or how to surf, I show them or help them to my best abilities(!surf) :D, and also try not to allow people to mic spam or play loud obnoxious music unless the server is okay with it. Pretty much mute/gag whenever the server is complaining about it.

๑ﭥ

dexter
02-21-2016, 04:29 PM

-BN
02-21-2016, 04:30 PM

lmfao im toxic

dexter
02-21-2016, 04:30 PM
100%

stratex5
02-21-2016, 04:44 PM
agree with dex

-BN
02-21-2016, 05:15 PM
100%

and ur a racist admin

"!TO THE LABORATORY

lookin ass"

is a bannable offense rofl

/close thread please

stratex5
02-22-2016, 01:32 AM
I have to say that you are handling this extremely immaturely considering you were trying to apply for admin.

Blink
02-22-2016, 03:19 AM
"!TO THE LABORATORY

lookin ass"

lol +1

dexter
02-22-2016, 04:41 AM
i need a new name.

dexter
02-22-2016, 05:09 AM
well i sincerely appolagize if i hurt your feelings/made you feel unfairly treated, BN.

-BN
02-22-2016, 07:20 AM
I have to say that you are handling this extremely immaturely considering you were trying to apply for admin.

Look, you don't even know the full story, you're just siding with dexter. He handled it like a kid. Targeting only me but not anyone else in the server. The only reason I started trolling dexter is because he muted me and only me. After i got unmuted me , he pretty much set himself up to be trolled with that gay ass rainbow in his name.

story short( i have 30 minute video proof): The people and I was trolling in the server, me and this other guy called this guy a virgin and to go to horizon with that prank calling shit. I get muted like 3-4 people in the server were like unmute bn and talking shit to dexter but they were not muted. Then dexter gave me another chance. That's when i called him gay( as u seen in the 1 min video) and said to the laboratory. He muted/gag me. then i said ill leave the server not to avoid the mute/gag but to play an ew map, was tired of the map. It sucked... so i !mrank dexter and said so do you LOL.

Yea I was immature about it but at the same time he only targeted me because of wehat reason? no clue
ohh to have a reason to -1 me and you followed up with him just by his side of the story.

lol +1
I fucking died laughing

well i sincerely appolagize if i hurt your feelings/made you feel unfairly treated, BN.

How can I accept your apology when you can't even spell it right?

TO THE LABORATORY

dexter
02-22-2016, 11:53 AM
we're not all gifted enough to be born in an english speaking country. Sorry.

kind regards,
dexter

Nowlech
02-22-2016, 11:56 AM
This is the weirdest admin app thread I've ever seen

-BN
02-22-2016, 03:12 PM
we're not all gifted enough to be born in an english speaking country. Sorry.

kind regards,
dexter
Now you want to be all nice on the forums but you weren't acting like this in the server. I see you been in the lab cooking up some good old 2 faced bullshit. Yummy

If this is how the ksf admins act then I want no part of it and I'm sure you want no part of me.
Only Admins that I've seen in the servers that do there job is Levi, rainbow. The rest that ive seen abuse powers (Nowlech, dexter) and vis I hardly ever see use his powers so I can't speak on him.

This is the weirdest admin app thread I've ever seen
Whats even more weird is how you unmute a guy that I muted for spamming racist Nigger shit but you mute kids for doing prank calls. Ok like I said I want no part of this anymore.

Also. I'm done. Won't reply to this thread anymore unless sacred or evolv ask me something.

Nowlech
02-22-2016, 05:32 PM
If a kid is screaming racist shit and i'm in the server, it's my job to decide whether he should be muted, not you, and yes, I was told prank calls are okay from now on, so my bad

Nowlech
02-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Only Admins that I've seen in the servers that do there job is Levi, rainbow. The rest that ive seen abuse powers (Nowlech, dexter) and vis I hardly ever see use his powers so I can't speak on him.
\
wat

illtre
02-22-2016, 06:08 PM
BN was just joking around with dexter. Dexter took it the wrong way and though BN was being disrespectful or trolling, he wasnt.

stratex5
02-22-2016, 07:48 PM
If a kid is screaming racist shit and i'm in the server, it's my job to decide whether he should be muted, not you, and yes, I was told prank calls are okay from now on, so my bad

Tbh a kid screaming racist remarks should be left muted unless it was a one-off thing. Vip's have the ability to mute if it is deemed extremely necessary. You should not unmute someone that deserves to be muted because a Vip does your job. I wasn't there, but it sounds like someone yelling racist remarks deserves to be muted a lot more than some guys prank calling.