PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Admin Abuse: Fluffys

giggles
01-08-2016, 12:48 AM
I initially left ZTS servers because he was abusing his rights as admin and abusing people in the server.
Now i hear he is admin in the KSF server and every single time he comes into the server and im there he relentlessly harasses me.

Camilk is an admin on ksf and can back up my claims if need be. but i have a feeling fluffys is quite notorious for this sort of thing and i hope something gets done. cos im so sick of him..

dexter
01-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Give us proof (screenshots etc)

giggles
01-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Give us proof (screenshots etc)

its a bit late now, in the time it took me to sign up and write this post i have missed my opportunity to screenshot it.

giggles
01-08-2016, 01:15 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=521050614
this was his attitude on ZTS and it hasnt changed

Camilk
01-08-2016, 01:19 AM
I've only had exchanges with fluffy on a few occasions, all of which were unpleasant to a certain degree, but I cannot comment on his past experiences on other servers.

This time however, fluffy joined the CSGO AUS server as an admin and almost immediately began harassing giggles completely unprovoked. Giggles expressed that the harassment was unwanted and so blocked communication with fluffy, yet the behavior from fluffy continued.

From my perspective it didn't appear that fluffy abused any of his powers as admin, however his attitude and behavior are not at all what I would expect from someone in his position.

officialjohn
01-08-2016, 01:30 AM
I witnissed this, I have also witnissed it on other servers that have already been mentioned and if you go onto a random aus csgo surf server and ask who knows fluffys 100% someone will say yes and dislike him. I also smack talked to see what he would do and he smack talked back with only "your bad at surf kid", "your a nobody" in my eyes thats definitely not what an admin should be doing.

giggles
01-08-2016, 01:47 AM
i'd like to correct what i originally posted in light of what camilk said about admin abuse.

technically he didnt kick, ban or mute anyone without reason. but if he were a normal user we wouldve vote kicked him 100 times.
i feel like he is using his status as like a type of immunity.
when i nominated a map i wanted and people voted for it he used admin power to call a vote to change it to a tier 6 map and got his buddies to vote for it. which admittedly is not abuse but it is annoying.

dexter
01-08-2016, 02:28 AM
I'll take a look at it when I get home.

ando.
01-08-2016, 02:49 AM
He's known for his abusive attitude towards regular / new players. He doesn't deserve administrative rights, especially on a well-known server like KSF.

Sacred
01-08-2016, 04:11 AM
First time I hear of this, good that you made a thread about it. Can someone link me his steam?

EDIT: I'm stoopid.

giggles
01-08-2016, 04:31 AM
First time I hear of this, good that you made a thread about it. Can someone link me his steam?

EDIT: I'm stoopid.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/fluffyskpop/

stratex5
01-08-2016, 05:10 AM
I thought this was well known? I dont even know why he got admin considering no one upvoted his admin application. A while back all he did was mic spam on servers.

Sacred
01-08-2016, 05:49 AM
I'm starting to doubt that he is admin, rather VIP and it got interpreted as being admin.

stratex5
01-08-2016, 06:20 AM
I'm starting to doubt that he is admin, rather VIP and it got interpreted as being admin.

I asked him how he got his admin and he said untouch gave it to him because he helped with the servers or something.

evolv
01-08-2016, 08:01 AM
I will discuss the issue of whether or not he should have his admin revoked with Sacred and some CSGO admins.

giggles
01-08-2016, 08:53 AM
seems as though fluffys has not taken kindly to the news of attention being brought to this.

him and his buddies happened to be online this evening when this happened.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=595915234

pretty sure mama is a rand that bandwagoned.
the vote didnt go through so i am not banned. lol

fluffys
01-08-2016, 08:58 AM
LOL, yeah look fellas, all i said was hey giggles wanna buy a knife and then other people in the server started abusing giggles/camilk, not me. I've never abused admin I hardly ever use the god damn thing, I'm sure there is some LOGS for this. I mean you clearly see from the screenshots he's posted, it's literally just a little text flame, 0 admin abuse. He's also got people from other servers who don't even play here (Ando, officialjohn) to post on this thread. but u know you've gone rly low when u gotta beg ppl to post on a report for god damn flame rofl

giggles
01-08-2016, 09:12 AM
thats almost true, apart from most of it.

i didnt ask anyone to post, i simply informed 1 or 2 people in the server i was in that i was posting. as i asked camilk how to go about it.

they posted of their own accord.

he might be omitting some information as well, like that he paid people to come into the server and voteban me ---> http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/607224401096017163/812500E03999EAE356B7AC8C2CF16F66DCB8D692/

remkoe
01-08-2016, 11:19 AM
revoke admin and ban him

ando.
01-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Well 1. I do play on KSF.
And 2. You're a known admin abuser.

If there were simple rules admins had to follow you'd fail at doing so, you're not the type of person who should take responsibilities if you cannot act like a god damn admin.

You also said giggles got me (and officialjohn) to post on this thread, which he did not. I've been singed up on these forums for a couple days / weeks and I tend to lurk forums a lot, I saw the post and commented because a known, populated server like KSF shouldn't have to deal with your rubbish.

If I didn't play the server then I'd be the starting rank, which I am not. Maybe if you spent less time watching your anime bullshit you'd notice.

Sacred
01-08-2016, 02:40 PM
I talked to him. He will keep his admin for now, but if you notice any kind of abuse from him just post here or report it to me directly (and provide some evidence).

THERAPIST
01-08-2016, 05:44 PM
The first time I went on CSGO Giggles was in there and went out of his way to piss me off because he didn't know I was admin apparently. Probably the only person I've banned in the last few months.

The fact that he seems to be the common 'victim' in these posts is therefore not surprising nor meaningful to me. Everyone else seems to have anecdotal evidence from years ago that really isn't relevant, and officialjohn's post outright says he provoked fluffys first then complains about being called a nobody? lol. Any CSS admin would probably kick/gag/ban for that. If you're trying to smack talk someone, simply being told you're bad at surf is pretty mild in return.

If fluffys is abusing his admin now, and there's so many of you out to get him, it should not be hard to provide proof. Do the CSGO servers not record demos?

Nowlech
01-08-2016, 05:58 PM
No, demos have been bugged/disabled for some time now.

checkster
01-09-2016, 01:09 PM
Seriously why waste time on demos, just log all admin actions.

Left
01-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Oh fluffy is back lol

bby0
01-10-2016, 05:46 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FuckFluffys