PDA

View Full Version : Got banned for accidental mic spam

Chamkila
12-29-2015, 08:30 PM
So I joined a server and accidentally mic spammed because my turn buttons on my mouse were also bound to my mic button, I messed up some the commands in the console. I got muted and after a few minutes I rejoined after someone else said hello, when I joined I said "hello" and i was instantly banned.

If you guys would unban me I would appreciate it, I'm sorry for any annoyances I have caused. I love this server and I play it all the time to relaxed. I was not given a warning or kicked before the ban was handed out, I find this to be extremely unfair because other people get away with so much, but who cares about other people, I just wanna be able to surf on my favourite server.

Thank you

edit: is the ban permanent? CSS does not say how long until I have left when it will be lifted. If it's not permanent I can live with it but if it is how do I know?

Camilk
12-29-2015, 10:00 PM
If you were banned for micspam it won't be permanent. Try reconnecting every so often to see if it's been lifted, the ban shouldn't last any more than 24 hours.

Silverthing
12-30-2015, 04:47 AM
I don't see any bans for that name. 'CriticalChristie' was the last person to get banned for a particularly long amount of time (perm) but aside from that, negative

Sacred
12-30-2015, 06:24 AM
It was CS:S Silver, as stated in the post, although it's in the wrong section. The ban lasted 1 hour.

Silverthing
12-30-2015, 11:44 AM
oh I thought he meant he went to CSS to see how long the ban was for

fakeDemon
01-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Fucking potato admin David.