Pandanonymous
12-11-2015, 01:25 PM
https://youtu.be/6_-41QXYbpE

Levi
12-11-2015, 01:42 PM
dope vid m8

checkster
12-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Lol I just muted a nigger for playing nigger music. OP should get him in here, I do not know if the library is closed.

"He was warned, but clearly the demo is the aftermath"

evolv
12-11-2015, 02:57 PM
There are no rules limiting speech, except in the case of advertising. Although checkster's constant use of the word nigger isn't as edgy as I think he would like it to be. With this being said music is allowed to be played as long as the majority of the server agrees with it. I suppose checkster muted a player for a brief period, but also unmuted him at your request. I won't remove any privileges at the moment, but I'm gonna have to ask checkster to refrain from muting players unless there is numerous complaints. As long as checkster agrees to oblige by these rules and doesn't get any more legitimate complaints, I will let him keep his mute powers.

Sacred
12-12-2015, 04:06 AM
I actually banned people for excessive racism. Didn't listen to the vid but I don't tolerate "everything". However since we have !selfmute this all should be less of a problem, or am I wrong?

stratex5
12-12-2015, 04:11 AM
Yeah I normally mute/ban for excessive racism as well.

checkster
12-12-2015, 10:32 AM
I actually banned people for excessive racism. Didn't listen to the vid but I don't tolerate "everything". However since we have !selfmute this all should be less of a problem, or am I wrong?

This must b a new thing tbh, then again I've been absent for a year or two.

dexter
12-12-2015, 10:37 AM
I cannot just stand and do nothing if someone is getting humiliated by others. Should do our best to make a good environment for everybody in the server. I understand that a few racist jokes now and then is acceptable, but there is a limit. When you cross this limit you should at least get a friendly warning, followed my a temporary gag/mute.

checkster
12-12-2015, 10:57 AM
I cannot just stand and do nothing if someone is getting humiliated by others. Should do our best to make a good environment for everybody in the server. I understand that a few racist jokes now and then is acceptable, but there is a limit. When you cross this limit you should at least get a friendly warning, followed my a temporary gag/mute.

I see, well still new to me, not defending my self in any way, I just do the odd racist joke to my self, but I'm not used to racism being against rules on ksf.

dexter
12-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I was not attacking you either, just speaking generally. I have not any complaints against you.

checkster
12-12-2015, 11:48 AM
I was not attacking you either, just speaking generally. I have not any complaints against you.

Did not mean to imply you where.

Rapha
12-12-2015, 02:50 PM
voice_enable 0 = easy fix

Levi
12-12-2015, 05:01 PM
^ lol

stratex5
12-12-2015, 06:13 PM
wtf Rapha you swore an oath of voice_enable 1 4eva