PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to any CSGO KSF servers.

SmokeShow
12-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Like the title says I can't connect to any CS:GO KSF servers. I click to join one the screen goes to the loading screen for 1 second then my game closes. It is only KSF servers as well. I can join any other surf/1v1/bhop etc. server, play comp. I have the maps downloaded from ksf as well. I can't look at what my console says as it closes too fast, I can't even hit the tilde key before it closes. It has just been since the servers went down earlier. I am at a loss, I pretty much surf on KSF servers exclusively and I donated a few weeks back. After is closes I can re-launch the game and join any server like normal just not KSF. Any ideas?:sad:

Things I have tried:
1. I have deleted the map the server is on,game doesn't even get to the screen where it downloads the map.
2. I have changed my cl_disablemotd from 1 to 0 and back again.
3. Verified Cache.
4. Re-installed game.
5. I looked for some dump files within CSGO to see if it keeps a list if whats crashing the game and I couldn't find any with todays date on it or not even close to it.

dexter
12-09-2015, 05:04 PM
howdy,

There was an update for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive that launched yesterday. This might be the root of your problems. I believe that this will all be fixed within a short period of time with a new update. I have some problems connecting to KSF myself at the moment, so you're not alone.

kind regards,
dexter

evolv
12-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Dont worry this is not a problem on the clients end. We have updated our server and everything (I think) should be functioning again. If you have any problems or run into errors please let me know!

SmokeShow
12-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Its all set now thanks.