PDA

View Full Version : [Request] surf_exile stage 4

Crayz
11-15-2015, 12:09 AM
I accidentally exploited surf_exile wrcp #4 HSW while trying to exploit it in normal style. This was after its already been cheated by others (accidental or intended, who knows). Looks like all styles have at least a couple cheated s4 times. Sorry

edit: I'm assuming it works by triggers filtering the player's targetname. When you reach stage 5 you're filtered to teleport to stage 5 on fail, and its possible to touch the stage 4 zone without going into the stage 4 start area. Even if you do go into stage 4 start area I believe you can still miss the trigger that sets your filter name for s4. After touching s4 start just fall to the ground. This wont work for map wr because it requires you to reach stage 5 normally first.

http://puu.sh/lm4bD/d41fe7b4c3.jpg
http://puu.sh/lm4cK/6ec95e9bbb.jpg

These areas you can touch the S4 start zone without going into the start area.

edit: Just to clarify I did exploit the N and BW wrcps on purpose (and SW pr), the initial HSW wrcp was the first wrcp and completely accidental, though I did exploit hsw a few more times afterwards. Again, sorry. No hard feelings when I get banned.

nikow0w
11-15-2015, 11:27 AM
yeah i got swwr on this a day ago randomly when i touched the wall infront of s4 spawn lmao

bad idea for you to abuse it to get bw normal and hsw though, multiple times infact

Crayz
11-15-2015, 01:18 PM
yeah i got swwr on this a day ago randomly when i touched the wall infront of s4 spawn lmao

bad idea for you to abuse it to get bw normal and hsw though, multiple times infact

I understood the implications and reported myself promptly lol. Just wanted to have a bit of fun. From the looks of it my wrcps might be the only times set intentionally, apart from that initial HSW wrcp. I know Carsy mentioned his time(s) was by accident as well.

Sacred
11-16-2015, 07:19 AM
I'm going to ban you for doing that, your "having fun" resulted in retarded replays of your glitched actions instead of the real WRCPs. Good job.

Spari
11-16-2015, 08:59 AM
Well it's not his fault if you can't delete the previous replay.
And it's really stupid to ban him for it since you usually ban the first person to "gay" the stage. s4 replay was already "ruined" he just fkd the angle replays who cares about them?
As usual you're being illogical to not use another word!!!

Crayz
11-16-2015, 04:05 PM
I'm going to ban you for doing that, your "having fun" resulted in retarded replays of your glitched actions instead of the real WRCPs. Good job.

Yes, the normal and SW/BW replays were previously fucked however I was aware that my accidental HSW wrcp probably overwrote a legit HSW wrcp, which is the only reason I felt bad. Completely unintentional, my mistake. Worth a ban

Sacred
11-17-2015, 06:57 AM
Even if you wouldn't have overwritten something you shouldn't have started doing this shit in the first place. Just because somebody glitched it (on accident?) it doesn't mean that everyone else is suddenly allowed to.