PDA

View Full Version : stratex's KSF Application

stratex5
09-20-2015, 09:49 PM
I have requested to be in KSF Clan as a way for the CS:GO community to be better connected with the entire clan.
Evolv has told me I should put my application forward as a vote between the members so this is it here.

I have helped out a lot with setting up new maps with pan32 and unt0uch to make the CS:GO surf experience better. I regularly admin the servers with the limited staff we have and would like to take this opportunity to be a leader and co-ordinate things with the Clan and Community to deliver the greatest surf experience available on CS:GO, as the KSF CS:GO servers have been gaining so much interest lately I'd like to keep that happening by maintaining a high level of surf quality and user experience.
I'd like to use my position in KSF Clan to try find suitable and trustworthy people who will be able to assist me in this goal as we are one of the larger CS:GO surf communities we do need people who can regularly over-watch the servers to keep the servers friendly and clean.

Thanks,
stratex

THERAPIST
09-20-2015, 10:27 PM
-

scotty
09-20-2015, 11:53 PM
good luck strat

stratex5
09-20-2015, 11:57 PM
Cheers scotty :)

Sundayy
09-21-2015, 10:09 AM
+1 being faggot is cool :D

.:Deadeye:.
09-22-2015, 12:06 AM
i dont really know much about you stratex but i know you handle alot of the csgo stuff and your not an asshole so if evolv says your okay i do too

stratex5
09-22-2015, 01:35 AM
Thanks a lot deadeye!

nephy
09-28-2015, 03:33 PM
+1

puts in a lot of effort managing the csgo servers, deserves a spot

Stevo_97
09-29-2015, 08:06 PM
The CSGO community is ever growing and I think the requirements for joining the clan need to be updated in a way that allows CSGO surfers to have a shot at membership. I don't know you nor have I ever talked to you but I know you do a lot for the csgo servers with administration and map fixes etc. On that note,

+1

stratex5
09-29-2015, 09:17 PM
Thanks a lot for the support neph and Stevo!

Masog
09-30-2015, 03:30 AM
I have nothing against you, I don't even know you and I don't want to be rude, but KSF is considered a clan for at least a bit experienced surfers, and you didn't even finish a tier 5(at least your application says so). I understand that you made a lot for the csgo servers community and I think we all appreciate that, but that's what you applied for before - ksf csgo admin, not ksf member. Becoming a KSF member just because you are a really good admin doesn't look like a great idea to me. Imo people will start laughing at KSF if you become their member, because as I said, KSF is considered a clan for experienced surfers. I would say, complete at least 1 tier 6 map that is really ez (like umm i dunno, royal) and you're good to go, at least it won't look as bad as it looks now.
Not that my opinion really matters, but yeah, that's it from me.

Silverthing
09-30-2015, 03:54 PM
but we have stevo?

Blink
10-01-2015, 02:19 AM
I'm kinda with Masog on this one, I'd like you to be a bit better at surfing before you join KSF. I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you need to do as csgo admin without joining the clan just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong but for now it's -1 from me

dexter
11-09-2015, 06:08 AM
i have little power here, but i support this stratex5. You should probably be a little more skilled to join though. Heard by "someone" that you don't really surf alot.

stratex5
11-10-2015, 01:23 PM
i have little power here, but i support this stratex5. You should probably be a little more skilled to join though. Heard by "someone" that you don't really surf alot.

I've had a break due to important exams. I will be surf more often in 2 weeks. Thanks though