PDA

View Full Version : [Request] G9 Unban Appeal

g9___
08-31-2015, 04:36 PM
Name being used on the server at the time: G9

Time you were banned: Last few days (between 8/27/15 - 8/31/15).

Number of people on the server at the time: Many.

Admins online(afk or not): I'm sure there were some, don't remember names.

Which admin do you think banned you: Also not sure.

Why you think you were banned: Because some admin(s) can't handle a joke, and as a result have to show how tough they are by banning. I never say anything
racial/sexist/etc. Just wanna surf.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49042999

stratex5
08-31-2015, 04:45 PM
I'm just going to put it out there, you've been gag'd and banned multiple times for being extremely abusive to many people including myself. I've even asked you why you said that to me and you just carried on. You have been warned multiple times and many other people have witnessed your abusive language. The ban was warranted so I personally don't see any reason why any one would unban you. That is unless evolv or sacred think otherwise.

EDIT: This is also in wrong forum. This should be CS:GO.

g9___
08-31-2015, 05:51 PM
"extremely abusive" is an over exaggeration, and totally subjective. I didn't know who you were when I "talked" to you, thanks to your misleading rookie rank, people relatively new such as myself don't know every single admin/etc. Just because a few are sensitive to a few cruel words doesn't mean I'm the worst and deserving of a ban. I've never been warned prior to my ban. If I have to I can beg and promise like a shameless child to never warrant a ban again, but that is your decision, I don't mind swallowing my pride over the internet to a bunch of people I'll never meet just so I can surf on the server I find the best and most comfortable for me.

stratex5
08-31-2015, 06:03 PM
Nothing about "extreme abuse" should be overly exaggerated or subjective. People have feelings and when you come straight out talking to people like they are lower than you isn't the way to go. You say my misleading rank caused you to flame at me, but really its an excuse you're using because you knew you did the wrong thing only because I was an admin. I bet if you were unbanned you would end up doing the same thing when no admins are in the server.

The only way we can maintain having a comfortable and friendly environment within our servers are by not having people like you who randomly rage at people causing people to be aggravated.

I don't make the decisions about the permanent bans here though so you will need to wait for evolv or sacred to get final conformation.

Thanks.

g9___
08-31-2015, 06:11 PM
It is quite unfortunate that you are so stubborn and reluctant to offer seconds chances Stratex.

stratex5
08-31-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm only stubborn because it didn't happen only once and just to me. You have also been mad at Nowlech for no reason and other members on the servers. I personally hate having to take someone permanently off the server but as a permanent gag isn't possible this is the only other option.

g9___
08-31-2015, 06:16 PM
Never have been mad at Nowlech lol, he is one of the few who I actually like because he is helpful. Also I'm not mad at anyone on the server, probably the only person I dislike is that VIP kid Tesla.

stratex5
08-31-2015, 06:20 PM
You say you are not mad at anyone on the server yet you flamed at me multiple times for no reason?

g9___
08-31-2015, 06:24 PM
We all makes mistakes...

stratex5
08-31-2015, 06:26 PM
Sure, we make a mistake once, twice, three times maybe? But I have seen you get mad at random people many times.

g9___
08-31-2015, 06:30 PM
First time I ever seen you in a server the same time as me was that moment a few days ago, and it was only for a few moments before you banned me. It isn't anger, you can't be angry at someone for no reason, I'm just searching for reactions, besides nobody else complains about me.

stratex5
08-31-2015, 06:38 PM
No, I first seen you in a server 2 weeks ago where i gagged you because of abuse to others, i then seen you a few days later and you started abusing me so then i banned you. I have also had other complaints and information that you had been flaming at other people.

You say you can't get angry at someone for no reason yet you do.

g9___
08-31-2015, 06:42 PM
Then you must of been under a different name because I don't recall that, either way whatever. I'm always in servers at the same time as plenty of other admins/vips and I never get gagged/kicked/banned by anyone else. With that said this is a pointless discussion, I wont try and sway you anymore.

Nowlech
08-31-2015, 09:14 PM
I say give him one more chance. If we get any reports from anyone that he needs to banned/muted then we should re-establish the permanent ban, but I do agree to give him one more chance. He did seem to have fun and /i have had fun with G9 in the servers.

Cadial
09-01-2015, 05:18 AM
1v1 go

Rainbowwwww
09-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Il consider an unban if G9 refer to me as Sempai. =3

Also i gagged him plenty of times but i don't think harsher treatment is needed, though he need to chill and surf sometimes. :/

g9___
09-07-2015, 10:57 AM
WTB an unban already

evolv
09-07-2015, 01:28 PM
I will accept your appeal this one time, anymore complaints and the ban wont be revoked.

g9___
09-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Okay np, thank you.