View Full Version : EG drakuly VIP abuser

Rezonat3
08-09-2015, 05:58 AM

Joohn
08-09-2015, 12:14 PM
congrats on signing with eg daniel!

stratex5
08-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Um how do we read the screenshots? They are such a low resolution.

Rezonat3
08-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Um how do we read the screenshots? They are such a low resolution.

I have no idea why the screenshots got so small :s Lemme try and upload em.

Rezonat3
08-09-2015, 05:24 PM
I have no idea why the screenshots got so small :s Lemme try and upload em.

http://postimg.org/image/pxep55fj5/d234bf2d/ http://postimg.org/image/wdd4zgv1v/664d5133/ http://postimg.org/image/mcymiuu35/46d13dce/

EG drakuly
08-09-2015, 07:28 PM
http://postimg.org/image/pxep55fj5/d234bf2d/ http://postimg.org/image/wdd4zgv1v/664d5133/ http://postimg.org/image/mcymiuu35/46d13dce/
Post 1 and 2 were gag avoidance, don't rejoin and I won't have to bind a key to gag you. You even said that you changed your name to avoid the gag. You think you're immune to the rules?
Radio spammers and other kids rejoin ksf rookie server all the time, so I got used to binding the gag command.

I don't have screenshots or evidence but here's how it went.

him: youre not flicking hard enough
me: I know how to do it thanks
him 3 minutes later: youre making the same mistake that i did
me: I know how to surf, thanks
him: You're acting "like an insecure 14-year-old little girl" lol :P
me: and you won't stop talking

me 5 minutes later: maggi, when dionysus
him: what the fuck does that mean?
me: are you maggi
him: no
me: mind your business
then you get screenshot 3 where he's being obnoxious and condescending, again, so I just decided to gag him from there.
The rest after that was him rejoining and avoiding gag, so I regagged him.

Whoever is the judge and jury can decide. I wanted him to leave me alone, he was picking fights by calling me immature and the things he said in screenshot 3. Had he just left it without the shitty remarks, I wouldn't have gagged him and I rarely gag anybody.

Edit: I also made sure to remember to ungag him after I left the server about half an hour later.

Juxtapo
08-09-2015, 08:31 PM
Please ban Drakuly - He's very mean and hurts people's feelings on purpose

stratex5
08-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Post 1 and 2 were gag avoidance, don't rejoin and I won't have to bind a key to gag you. You even said that you changed your name to avoid the gag. You think you're immune to the rules?

This technically isn't allowed as per the VIP rules.

VIP privileges do not give a player the power moderate the servers. It is only to be used in extreme circumstances when no other admins are online. Any abuse of this privilege will result in immediate removal.

Radio spammers and other kids rejoin ksf rookie server all the time, so I got used to binding the gag command.

This didn't exactly seem like an 'extreme' circumstance, more than he was trying to help you and rejected it. Also from the only evidence provided by him, showed that he never Radio spammed.

"I don't have screenshots or evidence but here's how it went." is not sufficient evidence without something to backup your story.

In Screenshot 2, it shows how there were people in the server who found your gaging of him unfair and hyperstar was trying to ungag him and you would keep gaging him again for no reason.

I'm in no position to make any judgement, but I personally think that from all the evidence provided that you used your VIP features in an unfair way.

EG drakuly
08-09-2015, 09:18 PM
This didn't exactly seem like an 'extreme' circumstance, more than he was trying to help you and rejected it. Also from the only evidence provided by him, showed that he never Radio spammed.
The reason I gagged him was the shitty remarks that he made. I brushed off the first, and gagged him as he started his second round of shitty remarks. You can see that in the third screenshot. He even admit to one of the shitty remarks that he made. I didn't gag him because we had a disagreement, that would be shitty of me.

"I don't have screenshots or evidence but here's how it went." is not sufficient evidence without something to backup your story.
His screenshots are lacking pretty huge parts of the story. Probably intentionally. All he needs to paint me as the big bad wolf is proof of me gagging him. If my post lacked evidence, then his screenshots were unrevealing of the full story and his are insufficient, as well.

EDIT: If he claims I lied about any part, he's lying, and when he has no proof, it's he said she said and this is all pointless. Lol

In Screenshot 2, it shows how there were people in the server who found your gaging of him unfair and hyperstar was trying to ungag him and you would keep gaging him again for no reason.
Hypestar wasn't questioning the gag, he was asking about it because he connected after the initial gag. When he ungagged rezonate it was just to test my bind, as I said. He was fucking around, not seriously trying to ungag the guy. So the regagging him was not for no reason, it was because he was meant to be gagged.

Sacred
08-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Should have gotten the demo. That reveals it all.

Way too much drama for nothing tho..

Mooster Cow
08-10-2015, 03:00 PM
fucking rekt!!!

Joohn
08-10-2015, 03:26 PM
cow ur a piece of shit

Rezonat3
08-11-2015, 06:39 AM
The reason I gagged him was the shitty remarks that he made. I brushed off the first, and gagged him as he started his second round of shitty remarks. You can see that in the third screenshot. He even admit to one of the shitty remarks that he made. I didn't gag him because we had a disagreement, that would be shitty of me.

His screenshots are lacking pretty huge parts of the story. Probably intentionally. All he needs to paint me as the big bad wolf is proof of me gagging him. If my post lacked evidence, then his screenshots were unrevealing of the full story and his are insufficient, as well.

EDIT: If he claims I lied about any part, he's lying, and when he has no proof, it's he said she said and this is all pointless. Lol

Hypestar wasn't questioning the gag, he was asking about it because he connected after the initial gag. When he ungagged rezonate it was just to test my bind, as I said. He was fucking around, not seriously trying to ungag the guy. So the regagging him was not for no reason, it was because he was meant to be gagged.

You know there's this command called selfmute? Cuz you could've just used that if you got annoyed by me trying to help. I just don't appreciate being gagged for no real reason. Also, you got mad for me selfmuting you. So you gagged me once more after that. I don't seem how that's my fault when i'm just avoiding you because I think you're toxic and misbehaving.