PDA

View Full Version : Nowlech abusing his powers

Nobsi
08-07-2015, 12:40 AM
We were talking on the server for quite some time about football soccer and baseball and what teams are good and what teams arent and suddenly nowlech mutes a guy. Then we ask him why he got muted and what this is supposed to be because he didnt do shit. Then he mutes everyone on that server and asks if we are done "throwing a hissy fit" (Im european so im sorry if i dont quite get the meaning, but nobody was in any way throwing a hissy fit)
He then unmutes everyone and several people tell him that thats bullshit and what the reasoning behind that was. he goes on and mutes another person and then says "Usually people like what i do, but k".
I then proceed to tell him that hes abusing his powers and what he did was wrong.
He asks me if i want to get muted too... thats where i draw the line.
He didnt apologize once for muting without a reason and he doesnt seem to see that he cant go around and mute people that dont share his opinion.

This isnt really giving off a good image for your server if you have admins that abuse their powers like that.

evolv
08-07-2015, 07:16 AM
Muting everyone in the server is not permitted, if you include a screenshot or demo of him doing this I will revoke his VIP mute privilege.

Left
08-07-2015, 07:48 AM
Im sure you know, But you can tpye !mute @all, and as a ViP it works

Nowlech
08-07-2015, 08:55 AM
Just to make it clear, I was muting the people that were arguing, not when you guys were talking about sports. That was later in the conversation. You guys were making racial comments and going hard on the slurs. And there were several people arguing, and when people in the chat were telling you guys to shut up, I went in a muted you guys. Not for long either, everyone who was in the chat said it was fine besides you and one other guy, which even he and I got along later cause he understood it wasn't right. Everyone got along fine after that and I'm sure you and I would've if you had stayed in the server a little longer and talked it out with everyone else.