Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: Thurnis Haley

Time you were banned: around 3:15 AM EST

Number of people on the server at the time: i believe 7-8

Admins online(afk or not): i dont think any were on

Which admin do you think banned you: the server banned me not a specific admin

Why you think you were banned: it said detected something about bunny hopping

Your SteamID: the_shells

the reason i was banned is cuz it said something detected about bunny hops which i will assume was a script, but i can confirm i had no scripts or anything on. i dont know if this was the issue but my keyboard is broken and some keys are very sticky including the space bar. since it help space bar down being stuck i would have acted like i was actually holding space bar down to bhop but i had just used it and it got stuck

Blink
07-23-2015, 02:54 AM
yeah holding down space bar doesn't get you banned, using bhop scripts does

Sundayy
07-23-2015, 03:55 AM
Why didn't you read rules? it clearly says . scripts are banned , if you have a broken keyboard then buy a new one , i don't think you'll get a unbanned unless you pay for it

Sacred
07-23-2015, 04:16 AM
A broken spacebar CAN actually "spam" space, I had that myself, but it doesn't make you any good at bhopping and clearly wouldn't ban you for scripting/cheating, therefore I call bullshit.

Shells
07-23-2015, 12:42 PM
A broken spacebar CAN actually "spam" space, I had that myself, but it doesn't make you any good at bhopping and clearly wouldn't ban you for scripting/cheating, therefore I call bullshit.

i wasnt even bhopping at the time i was surfing on a ramp at the time it banned me

Shells
07-23-2015, 12:43 PM
Why didn't you read rules? it clearly says . scripts are banned , if you have a broken keyboard then buy a new one , i don't think you'll get a unbanned unless you pay for it

and also some people dont happen to have enough money for a new keyboard

Sacred
07-24-2015, 02:27 AM
It doesn't ban you straight away, it bans you hours after your offense so you can't exactly see what it banned you for.