07-14-2015, 06:49 PM
can we enable sprays?

stratex5
07-14-2015, 08:22 PM
Sprays are already enabled?

hungdaddy
07-14-2015, 08:51 PM
Sprays are already enabled?

I am pretty sure it is only enabled locally..no one seems to be able to see my sprays and I can't see theirs. Would be nice if we could share images in game

Spari
07-14-2015, 09:13 PM
i have the same issue i think

stratex5
07-15-2015, 01:45 AM
oh yeah I see, im not sure why that would be

Sundayy
07-15-2015, 09:05 AM
spar and kush , that's is an issue caused because the value of r_decals and mp_decals are 0 (?) and don't know the value , 2 fix it you need to type open execute type "regedit" then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Valve - Source - Cstrike - Settings , and delete all , this will cause your css to open in default settings like if you open it for first time , if you're playing with an fps config , search for r_decals and mp_decals and delete that command so that you can see sprays , this is what i did for seeing them

And sorry if i'm wrong when writting , english is not my main language

Hope this works

Seb
07-15-2015, 01:40 PM
I am pretty sure it is only enabled locally..no one seems to be able to see my sprays and I can't see theirs. Would be nice if we could share images in game

I can see everyones custom sprays, so no.

They call me queer
07-15-2015, 08:00 PM
cl_allowdownload cl_allowupload

hungdaddy
07-16-2015, 10:32 PM
spar and kush , that's is an issue caused because the value of r_decals and mp_decals are 0 (?) and don't know the value , 2 fix it you need to type open execute type "regedit" then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Software - Valve - Source - Cstrike - Settings , and delete all , this will cause your css to open in default settings like if you open it for first time , if you're playing with an fps config , search for r_decals and mp_decals and delete that command so that you can see sprays , this is what i did for seeing them

And sorry if i'm wrong when writting , english is not my main language

Hope this works

this fixed it for me thx

checkster
12-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Really on csgo you should not allow uploads, as in sprays, its easy to attach a mal file and take over.