PDA

View Full Version : Very funny dude spamming earthquake sound on surf_qlimax

Suhmiksf
04-15-2015, 03:48 PM
So yeah this guy named Tioga060 was being superfunny and annoying the entire server by savelocing right in front of s6 port. To spam the oh so funny earthquake sound all the time.
Several people asked him to stop.
He ofc ignored it since hes apparently pretty "smart".

He also makes really bad maps.

Some random fileshare link for the demo: http://www.filedropper.com/idiot

yt video of the demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcIZb9I_l6I&feature=youtu.be

Thats it

Do something pls D:

They call me queer
04-15-2015, 07:17 PM
I'd expect no less.

Juxtapo
04-15-2015, 07:19 PM
So yeah this guy named Tioga060 was being superfunny and annoying the entire server by savelocing right in front of s6 port. To spam the oh so funny earthquake sound all the time.
Several people asked him to stop.
He ofc ignored it since hes apparently pretty "smart".

He also makes really bad maps.

I'm not sure why you are personally attacking someone that was entertaining you. This guy creates maps for players like you to enjoy and improve your skill with, and when he goes even further and tries entertaining you with his humour, you attack him?

People these days...

Regards,
Juxtapo

Prostagma
04-16-2015, 12:47 AM
Yes Tioga060 was soooooooooo funny when he was doing this. I couldn' t surf anymore because i was laughing so hard. Please just ban him so he undeerstands that his humour is just too good for the server.

Suhmiksf
04-16-2015, 07:45 AM
"I'm not sure why you are personally attacking someone"

Idk maybe cuz he acted like a complete retard not sure though.

"he goes even further and tries entertaining you with his humour"

K so apparently in your dreamworld its humour to humiliate someones ears with an awful loud ewarthquake sound for 10 mins + being rasistic.

rofl

horsefeathers
04-16-2015, 12:16 PM
just turn your volume down

Juxtapo
04-16-2015, 01:24 PM
K so apparently in your dreamworld its humour to humiliate someones ears with an awful loud ewarthquake sound for 10 mins + being rasistic.

rofl

I don't understand. You were the one saying he was being funny and now you're talking down to me. I think you should get your attitude in check before posting on the forums because Sacred surely won't tolerate your immature posts.

Suhmiksf
04-16-2015, 03:56 PM
K for all those that still didnt understand. I obv didnt think it was funny cuz it wasnt. He was annoying as hell and that on purpose. if you couldnt see the enourmous amount of sarcasm in this post title im sorry for you. And I hope I never see this guy on the server again cuz I will have to put volume to 0 then and !hidechat. I will change the titel jsut for u.

Prostagma
04-16-2015, 03:56 PM
just turn your volume down turning the volume down doesnt fix the fact that the earthquake makes ur screen shake like
it's got a seizure.

Suhmiksf
04-16-2015, 03:57 PM
K for all those that still didnt understand. I obv didnt think it was funny cuz it wasnt. He was annoying as hell and that on purpose. if you couldnt see the enourmous amount of sarcasm in this post title im sorry for you. And I hope I never see this guy on the server again cuz I will have to put volume to 0 then and !hidechat.

I wouldnt post in the complaint section btw if I found hem to be funny............................................. .......................

Juxtapo
04-16-2015, 07:48 PM
I feel like you should be more clear with your accusations and present them in a professional manner if you want to be treated seriously. That being said, I wish you good sacred luck with your complaint.

rool
04-16-2015, 10:14 PM
hahahah Juxtapo, stfu

Mooster Cow
04-21-2015, 01:20 PM
lelelele xdxd

evolv
04-22-2015, 06:51 AM
Post a demo of it.

Sacred
04-23-2015, 03:15 AM
evolv pls
he posted a link to the demo and even a youtube vid of it in the first post :p

evolv
07-06-2015, 11:59 AM
I can give him a temporary ban for spamming sounds/music.

Suhmiksf
07-06-2015, 12:39 PM
I can give him a temporary ban for spamming sounds/music.

That would be cool ;)