PDA

View Full Version : Gagged and insulted by "seb"

MetalSonicCD
04-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Seb joined, said Sonic was for fags (obviously referring to my which contains Sonic in it.), and when I confronted him he told me to shut the fuck up. I then stated as the log says, that there's no reason for him to insult me, as I have never seen him before. Then he proceeds to ask my if I believe in jesus, when I answer he gags me due to my religious views, and tells me it's the "wrong answer".

After that I logged off for a bit and came back on to get the screen caps and confront him (I was not tying to avoid the gag, I left and decided to come back and take screen caps for evidence, then I thought it would be appropriate to ask him why he did it). He continued to use slander and was generally just being mean to me. When asked for evidence I provided it, he said it was fake, and disregarded it.

I don't want to make this an issue, I just feel it's not right for people to treat me badly because of my name and religious views, it's one thing to just insult me, that doesn't bother me, but gagging me over it? That's ludicrous.

I have included a screenshot of the gag, although the .dem file cannot be uploaded through this posts attachments, I have uploaded it here:

http://www.speedyshare.com/zVk5q/gag.dem

Thanks.

Sunday :B
04-03-2015, 06:01 PM
DaFeels

Juxtapo
04-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Sorry, but seb is too much of a valuable asset to KSF to punish him. We're going to have to let this slide. We'll tell him to take it easy on you but unfortunately if seb doesn't like you, we're required to not like you as well.

Thanks for understanding,
Juxtapo

truktruk
04-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Surfing is the best part of the surf servers. When I feel like chatting I just load up tinder until I find bae~~

MetalSonicCD
04-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Sorry, but seb is too much of a valuable asset to KSF to punish him. We're going to have to let this slide. We'll tell him to take it easy on you but unfortunately if seb doesn't like you, we're required to not like you as well.

Thanks for understanding,
Juxtapo

This has to be a joke.

horsefeathers
04-03-2015, 09:10 PM
I think many vips are too liberal with gag and mute. Its only called for when someone is spamming. It shouldn't be used because someone said something that you don't like; grow the fuck up.

rool
04-04-2015, 12:40 AM
yes Seb did wrong, but he makes videos for KSFrecords so taking vip away or punishing would be bad for ksf, so just give it up, and don't care so much about what ksf people say, if you know that you are not doing anything wrong.

Sacred
04-04-2015, 04:07 AM
First off all, you shouldn't care about what people like Juxtapo say. Not a single KSF member had posted here yet. However, and that has nothing to do with Seb personally, I would usually just recommend to ignore what others say and not make a big deal of it. I'll talk to Seb to make sure this doesn't happen again, but all this is no reason for a ban or any other punishment.

remkoe
04-04-2015, 04:53 AM
sep on period

Mooster Cow
04-04-2015, 09:15 PM
you are fucking retarded

streebree
04-04-2015, 09:46 PM
i find it funny that when people get gagged they come on here to complain like they're a customer wanting to talk to a manager. why do people feel like they deserve fairness when they join someone else's server? That being said, the cyberbullying on this server is getting way out of control. I'm going to have to report you guys to the FBI. It's been nice surfing with you.

Crayz
04-05-2015, 12:45 AM
you are fucking retarded

Guys just hatin' on CS:GO because he's bad at it

Sunday :B
04-05-2015, 01:10 PM
sacred goin to work ayylmao

evolv
07-06-2015, 12:01 PM
This is not necessarily ban worthy, but if he continues to do it on a regular basis then we will take action.

Spari
07-06-2015, 01:54 PM
juxtapo isnt a ksf member you're right however he is admin and was just trying to help that guy http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?4097-Juxtapo-s-CS-GO-Admin-Application