PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Co-Mapper needed! ^-^

Sam
03-19-2015, 01:12 PM
G'vening ladies and gents,

I've just started working on a new map, I don't even have a name for it yet, but it's going to be a t3-ish staged map, though I want it to be staged like surf_ace so good players can play it as a linear while Rookies get a chance to do it stage by stage.

I want it to be kind of high - res, with a love in detail, not just that one color shit I've done before.

Since school is as boring as it is, I started drawing stage ideas on my papers, so I got a total of 6 stages and a bonus worked out on paper, I just need help to create them in Hammer.

To me:
My name's Sam, I'm 17, from Germany, but I speak somewhat fluently in English. I'm an open person, so feel free to ask questions if you want to.
Communication could be via Skype or Teamspeak, I don't really mind. :)

I'll just leave some attached screenshots here so you can see what I've done so far,

Regards,

Sam aka. Retarded

Parts of the first map I ever did ( never finished it because I learned too much that I didn't want to fix up after myself.. )

The current map ( no lighting nor details done yet, as I said I just started mapping it. :I )

Mooster Cow
03-19-2015, 06:10 PM
fix those textures please

Sam
03-20-2015, 02:01 AM
Dw I will, as I said I just started it.

Mooster Cow
03-20-2015, 02:15 AM
pls!!!

Sam
03-20-2015, 02:26 AM
You mean in the last picture only? Not sure if you mean bugged textures or just bad textures or w/e.

Sacred
03-20-2015, 04:34 AM
Change textures. Entirely. We don't want another polygon/antimatter design. And that's what especially screens 1+2 look like.

Sam
03-20-2015, 05:22 AM
Well as I said it's missing details and the textures aren't flat, it just looks like flat textures due to the screenshot quality. Don't worry, I hate Polygon myself. :D