01-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: D- Pickles #2015

Time you were banned: Sometime in the past week

Number of people on the server at the time: almost full

Admins online(afk or not): unknown

Which admin do you think banned you: no clue

Why you think you were banned:
We got into surf_beginner, and the surftimer started not responding. I would type !mi or !p and nothing would show. On the next map, surf_boring, the surftimer caught up with itself, and started showing all of the connections since it started lagging. For some reason, my personal records for the stages on surf_boring were somehow transfered over to surf_it_omnific, even though we weren't on that map and hadn't been since I had connected. My personal records for half of surf_boring were also wiped. Having a 4 second wr on omnific makes it seem like I used a speedhack or noclip, like the message says when I try to connect. The fact of the matter is that the surftimer glitched.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25006054

rool
01-13-2015, 01:52 AM
i would like to add that surf_beginner is broken, timer doesn't run properly, delay when you type the command is huge, would be cool if untouch or anyone would look into this

evolv
01-13-2015, 08:52 AM
Surf beginner is broken on the CSS server? I thought it was only the CSGO one it didn't work on. Also you were banned by sacred not by the surftimer.

Sacred
01-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Unbanned you, I actually know this issue and it has been happening before, just not with omnific. I was just told you "speedhacked".

D- Pickles
01-13-2015, 10:52 AM
Thank, I appreciate that. Now that im back on, I see that it also glitched surf_boring s16 and surf_healthy s10. So those are wrong too.

rool
01-13-2015, 01:22 PM
map isn't broken, the timer is really laggy on it