PDA

View Full Version : Nosh VIP Abuse (AGAIN)

ExactlyWhy
10-26-2014, 06:01 AM
Hey I posted in Inmates thread when this happened, this is a quote of my post.

"Alright, about an hour ago when Nosh went into the server, I confronted him about something between him and another player, and he said his side of the story, and I said "Only time will tell", but then I said something along the lines of "Besides, if you really did do that it's hard to believe, because ______" implying that I agree that maybe he didn't do it, because it's hard to believe that someone would scam someone for that small of an amount.

Then he silenced me.

This was on the map Surf_voteforthisone, and it was a bit after or around the time of 7:30PM California time.

This is the chat log from that time

"Nosh ♥ Slim Hunna connected.
Nosh ♥ Slim Hunna (STEAM_0:0:70537734) connected from United States
[Surf Timer] - KrAzy finished bonus [Bonus 2] in 00:24:07 (WR +00:02:89)
[Surf Timer] - Nosh ♥ Slim Hunna has not completed surf_voteforthisone
* * * ANNOUNCEMENT * * *
Player: neph ::DDDDD Beat The * Half Sideways * Map World Record On surf_year3000
With Time 00:12:79 In The EasySurf #2 Server On CS:GO
*SPEC* [Hotshot] Peng : is there any trick to get the angle?
*SPEC* [Hotshot] Peng : like leaving the ramp low or smth?
[Casual] ShinyGunz : IS there a window or soemthing you do into on s3?
[Hotshot] FalseLogic : ummm
[Hotshot] FalseLogic : just dont flick
*SPEC* [Hotshot] Peng : damn
Kill | #HairyBeast connected.
Kill | #HairyBeast (STEAM_0:0:18260088) connected from United States
[KSF Clan] - We need donations to help keep this server running! KSFClan.com/donate
[Casual] Kill | #HairyBeast : !mrnak
[Casual] Kill | #HairyBeast : !mrank
[Surf Timer] - Kill | #HairyBeast is ranked 425/649 with time of 08:39:29 on surf_voteforthisone
[Beast] Nosh ♥ Slim Hunna :
!silence exac
[SM] Nosh ♥ Slim Hunna: Silenced ExactlyWhy.
[Experienced] Harves : !mrank
[Surf Timer] - Harves is ranked 199/649 with time of 02:57:42 on surf_voteforthisone
[Casual] Kill | #HairyBeast : !r
KrAzy : uh... why?
KrAzy : the point of silencing is?
[Casual] Kill | #HairyBeast : !r
[Casual] Kill | #HairyBeast : !hidechat
[Hotshot] FalseLogic : !b 2
[Rookie] Buddha : because internetpowers
*** Encountered VTF file with an invalid minor version!
*** Encountered VTF file with an invalid full header!
Error reading texture header "materials/vgui/resource/mic_meter_dead.vtf"
*** Encountered VTF file with an invalid minor version!
*** Encountered VTF file with an invalid full header!
Error reading texture header "materials/vgui/resource/mic_meter_live.vtf"
KrAzy : I didn't see a legitimate reason to do that
[Beginner] Stampi : admin abooze
[Surf Timer] - FalseLogic finished bonus [Bonus 2] in 00:26:83 (WR +00:05:65)
[Rookie] rooki3 : ahaha
*SPEC* [Hotshot] Peng : wut
[Beginner] Number M5A78 - LE. [5k or riot] : !hidechat
[Rookie] Buddha : stampi
[Rookie] Buddha : never go full tard
[Beginner] Stampi : ye
[Experienced] swell : !hide
[Surf Timer] - Harves finished in 05:41:72 (WR +03:48:55)
!hidechar
[Beginner] Stampi : it was a joke
!hidechat
*SPEC* [Hotshot] Peng : that b2 end has goldarn textures
[Rookie] Buddha : (i know)
[Beginner] Stampi : seems u went full tard"

Krazy said that there is a system that records in the server, and that if someone could find the recording, it would prove this, you know, along with the witnesses who are in that chat log.

Btw this was on this server: 23.229.84.43:27015 [KSF Clan.com] #1 24/7 SurfTimer!

If it's necessary, who do I need to talk to in order to get the Kamikaze TV demo of this chunk of time which validates this claim?"

After I was given the demo, I recorded the parts I thought an admin would like to see.

Here's the proof:

https://vid.me/aqN

Enjoy the vid guys!

CHECK EM
10-26-2014, 11:03 AM
maybe you guys could play music to each other on vent or skype. personally I think playing your own style of music to a bunch of random people, forcing them to hear it if they don't want to disable voice, is pretty self-centered and egotistical. If you're playing music through your mic on the server, to me that basically means you're using the server as a social service and there are other ways to accomplish what you're trying to do.

CHECK EM
10-26-2014, 11:14 AM
Furthermore I'd like to add I just watched your video and this is all extremely childish. Straight up this could all have been avoided if you would just mind your own business. Then as if that isn't enough, you go on to advertise this on the forums to bring it to everyone else attention. Why you couldn't just let it go after you got un-muted I have no idea. If you have a bad history with someone and can't get along with them, just stop communicating with them, this is the internet. You can do that, you know. In the video you just seem like a preechy asshole who wants to push it in his face that he did something wrong.

evolv
10-26-2014, 12:50 PM
I'll temporarily remove his mute until Nosh pm's me his side of the story.

Sacred
10-26-2014, 03:21 PM
It just looks like he hates Nosh and wants him to be punished, I don't like those threads. Doesn't look like abuse that you would report to the forums to me.

Nosh
10-26-2014, 06:59 PM
It just doesn't make sense to me why people just have it out for me. Because I state my opinion on everything, and I will always speak up, people just lash out at me. My personality may clash with some, but other just have it out...Idk, But I would love to know how long the powers will be suspended for? Last night at around 11pm Central time, there are stories of Exactlywhy trying to gather "Troops" to get my powers taken away. It just does not make sense to me. But I would like a length of time on the suspension of powers.

mbsurfer
10-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Music through mic and mic spamming go hand in hand in my opinion. Both shouldn't be allowed.

It seems like every OMGAH ADMIN ABOOZE thread starts with some sort of silencing from music and mic spamming. Let the kiddies play their music in a Vent or Teamspeak channel. Through the server is just annoying for the 95% of other players.

horsefeathers
10-27-2014, 09:41 PM
Music through mic and mic spamming go hand in hand in my opinion. Both shouldn't be allowed.

It seems like every OMGAH ADMIN ABOOZE thread starts with some sort of silencing from music and mic spamming. Let the kiddies play their music in a Vent or Teamspeak channel. Through the server is just annoying for the 95% of other players.

I think this was more Nosh silenced because he didn't like what Exactly said