PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous being ignorant and banning me for no reason

Arrow
10-19-2014, 09:05 PM
At around 22:30 I joined a surf server on ksf,which was almost full. When i joined I heard around 4-6 guys ranting at what appears to be a married couple. I remained silent and listened to them being sexists to the woman (http://steamcommunity.com/id/MsSophySticated/). The man was on for only like 5 minutes. They were calling her whore and many other names and they were being racists towards me. This admin,anonymous, was giving a vote to extend the map all this time but did nothing at all to stop them. After ~25 minutes he said that the next person to be racist or w/e he will ban for a day. No one gave a fuck and kept fighting with this girl. I told a guy on mic that he's a fag and to shut the fuck up and after 30 seconds i got an hour ban.

So this admin doesn't care about verbal domestic violence but cares about me calling a rude fucker a fag.

Tame was there and she can confirm it.

My in game name is asapSCIENCe.

Thank you for reading.

Anonymous?
10-19-2014, 10:48 PM
At around 22:30 I joined a surf server on ksf,which was almost full. When i joined I heard around 4-6 guys ranting at what appears to be a married couple. I remained silent and listened to them being sexists to the woman (http://steamcommunity.com/id/MsSophySticated/). The man was on for only like 5 minutes. They were calling her whore and many other names and they were being racists towards me. This admin,anonymous, was giving a vote to extend the map all this time but did nothing at all to stop them. After ~25 minutes he said that the next person to be racist or w/e he will ban for a day. No one gave a fuck and kept fighting with this girl. I told a guy on mic that he's a fag and to shut the fuck up and after 30 seconds i got an hour ban.

So this admin doesn't care about verbal domestic violence but cares about me calling a rude fucker a fag.

Tame was there and she can confirm it.

My in game name is asapSCIENCe.

Thank you for reading.

Alright first of all, I never said I would ban someone for a day
There was 7 ppl who were talking thrash at the same time
You said the "N" word in mic when I said the next guy who is racism or sexist gets a ban, you were the lucky guy
if it wasn't you, im sorry like i said there is 7 ppl but i only can see 3 players at once
I muted the whole server for some time to calm things down WITH A VOTE then i unmuted them WITH A VOTE
I can't ban 7 ppl like that... When this thrash csgo only shows up 3 ppl max who has their mic open
With that said i cant filter who is against the rules when i only see 3 mics when 7 ppl speak at the same time.

Arrow
10-20-2014, 01:57 PM
No my friend, i have never called a nigger or nigga on the server. Ever. But everyone else (and please stop being so ignorant) was calling people names,including me.

Ok you can't ban 7 people but you can warn them

evolv
10-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Disparaging remarks are technically not against the rules.