PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Rule 11 broken. KSF AU

Thebigmix
10-14-2014, 11:20 PM
KSF AU set next rule 11 broken. (Seb)
After waiting patiently for 80mins for this certain individual to finish up on Surf_sinsane, he set the next map to surf_sinsane again while i was afk for a brief period of time. i was asking nicely just to set next to its original map before he changed the map to the same map and he quoted me (Seb ♥ FaDi : go report then), basically i am here asking for this persons VIP powers to be revoked in the hope of a cleaner better future. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

remkoe
10-15-2014, 04:30 AM
support!!11

evolv
10-15-2014, 11:05 AM
Could you post a demo or screenshot of said abuse.

Habitat
10-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Well apparently he lost VIP because of this. Thing is he's the only one who makes ksfrecord videos so I think this is a big mistake.

Thebigmix
10-16-2014, 03:32 AM
Sorry no i didn't take a screenshot which was clumsy on my part, as of such i don't except you to take serious action and this is not because of habitat's concerns about ksfrecords. i surely didn't intend to waste anybody's time by making this post, it was his arrogance in the end thinking he's above the rules that made me take the time to come on here and address the issue. Feel free to take this post down and in the future ill be taking screenshots for proof of my claims. Thanks again for taking the time to read my post.