PDA

View Full Version : Unban request: BrookieCookie

BrookieCookie
09-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Name: BrookieCookie
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:71218343
Time I was banned: Saturday or Sunday I think?
Admin who banned me: I don't know
Why I was banned: It says I was permanently banned because I was idling and couldn't let anyone else join for 7 hours. (Sorry I am paraphrasing, but this is basically what it said).

I'm really sorry about this. I usually play at night right before bed to help me sleep and so sometimes I just fall asleep with forgetting to DC first. I must have fallen asleep that night and was AFK the whole night, hence why I was taking a spot for 7 hours. Sorry again. If you guys unban me, I'll remember to DC or shutdown my laptop or whatever before I go to sleep.

I really like this server so I was kinda crushed when I tried to connect and saw this. You can check my points on this server. It's not a ton but you can definitely see that I surf on this server regularly. I really hope you guys unban me. I'm so sorry!

xox

BrookieCookie
09-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Can someone help me please? The guy below me got banned for the same reason and was unbanned in 5 days! I don't want to slip through the cracks and have to buy another copy of CS:GO. Surfing is like the only thing I do in this game, and I really like the KSF servers. Help!

evolv
09-08-2014, 11:50 AM
Unbanned.

BrookieCookie
09-08-2014, 11:22 PM
Thank you! <3