PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Abusive VIPs CAROLINE, NOSH

L1quid
08-26-2014, 03:58 PM
I'd like to complain about fucktard VIPs such as CAROLINE or NOSH. You give these trolls permission to silence just because they pay, that's literaly retarded. I got silenced because of no reason whatsoever. BLINK even banned caroline for an hour like a week ago cause he had already silenced me for no reason whatsoever just cause he says "people don't like you liquid". And this time, two fucking vips unite to ask deadeye to ban me cause i dodged silence, and deadeye without even asking why bans me: " Reason : banned - No reason specified." I asked caroline why he silenced me and recorded the answer to prove what I am saying, I have the recording, just ask me if you want it.

Beware of who you give admin rights to.

Thank you,

l1quid

.:Deadeye:.
08-26-2014, 06:37 PM
i cant be in the server all the time, if 2 paying vips tell me someone is causing trouble i just ban them, was only an hour in this case

If you feel you have been unfairly abused by vips just get solid proof and bring it to evolvs attention. Do not dodge the mutes/gags because that is stilling dodging which is against the rules

evolv
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
Get a demo or screenshots of a VIP abusing and I will remove their vip.

Jabra
08-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Rules dont even say anything about mute/gag dodging.