PDA

View Full Version : Ban

Jabra
08-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Delete this thread. Rule 6 is pointless anyway. I'm sorry for spam.

Cthulu
08-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Ban!!!! 0mg!!!!!!!!

Half the wrcp's on fucking ksf use some sort of gay sc or trick. Why is this even a rule?

Jabra
08-22-2014, 10:29 PM
not half but ye a little bit many of them like surf_simpsons wrcps. I thought we should start taking this rule serious, but then i see people already started gaying new stages in surf_rookie, and then i just realized nobody cares about that rule and asked myself too "why is this even a rule?".

Sacred
08-23-2014, 01:46 AM
What, did people climb boxes? Kiiru put triggers on every box, so how would that be possible?

Sacred
08-23-2014, 02:11 AM
Kiiru triggered all those boxes, trying to avoid it. I don't know how you managed to do this but I guess climbing stuff in spawns is just happening and not to avoid if the mapper doesn't prepare his accordingly. I remember you jumping off that ledge on commune s3, Jabra, taking the wrcp from synki who did not do that before. You didn't get banned for that either.

Jabra
08-23-2014, 03:02 AM
Kiiru triggered all those boxes, trying to avoid it. I don't know how you managed to do this but I guess climbing stuff in spawns is just happening and not to avoid if the mapper doesn't prepare his accordingly. I remember you jumping off that ledge on commune s3, Jabra, taking the wrcp from synki who did not do that before. You didn't get banned for that either.

edit: Not only jumps from the boxes (but yeah they did that too) they also started reboosting shit.
Hmm we (or at least I) could test the maps before getting released on KSF?
Yeah but I did that for more than a year ago too before that rule even was made, but yeah i still broke the rules.
I just did what I was used to do and didnt really think deeply about it.. But yeah I broke the rules I'm sorry.

But as you read in topic I cancelled my complain because every1 does it and we have to figure out that problem instead.

.:Deadeye:.
08-23-2014, 04:07 AM
can u guys just learn that shit shit is gonna happen, its why wrcps dont give any points just deal with it

Jabra
08-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Deadeye please.. You dont contribute with any sensible/constructive comments for KSF community. Worst thing is that the guy is actually member of KSF clan, so he should be guy who does that.
I see so many surfers spending time on wrcps so I dont think we should ignore this.

Sacred
08-23-2014, 04:28 AM
Kiiru had the boxes uncovered with any teleports or anything so I told him to change that in order to avoid the map from getting gayed. Apparently SOME teleports are not working as they are supposed to, so people must have tested every box, knowing that most of them are porting you away (which should tell you that it's not supposed to happen). Furthermore the maxvel exploit - this is definetly a bannable offense as well since it's even stated explicitly in the rules, therefore I'm gonna hand out some bans. Especially because this is a brand new map and some people already fucked it up hard.
Of course the jumping from boxes could have been avoided by either making them all illusionary or just not placing them too close to the edge, but you really can't blame kiiru for making his map look nicer. It's just some retards that use cosmetic stuff to gain more height. The maxvel exploit will result in longer bans tho.

remkoe
08-23-2014, 05:22 AM
!ban all

Sacred
08-23-2014, 05:29 AM
it's !ban @all, learn your commands remkoe

.:Deadeye:.
08-23-2014, 01:54 PM
its actually !ban @!me, unless you want to ban yourself

remkoe
08-23-2014, 02:02 PM
!pban @all

Habitat
08-23-2014, 04:33 PM
Already talked to evolv for a good 10-15 minutes about changing rule #6. Its honestsly the dumbest rule ive ever seen.