PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request - Point Blanc

Point Blanc
07-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Name being used on the server at the time: Point Blanc

Time you were banned: Roughly a year ago

Number of people on the server at the time: Unknown

Admins online(afk or not): Unknown.

Which admin do you think banned you: I think it was automated and not an admin.

Why you think you were banned: I don't really know. I remember using a booster to gain speed and then I was kicked. From then on I would get the message "Disconnect: You Are Permanently Banned. Reason: SMAC: R3 - BunnyHop Detected" whenever I tried to join. I asked an admin at the time and all he said was that I shouldn't hack. Since I wasn't really surfing much anymore I just decided to stop playing. I'd like to start surfing again so now I'm here. Considering my account isn't vac banned after a year should prove that I wasn't hacking.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18338801

Edit: From hEEERO's post (http://ksfclan.com/forum/showthread.php?3977-Unban-request) it sounds like the same thing might have happened to me. Since I use a SideWinder X4 keyboard there are keys specifically for using macros. I have a macro on one of these keys to open Steam overlay. This might have triggered SMAC to think I was using a bunnyhop script. So I guess when I open Steam on the server I have to refrain from using my macro for it.

Sacred
07-24-2014, 06:54 AM
Macros have still been a bannable offense, so you have to pay (as heeero as well, i guess). Should just add evolv and talk to him.