PDA

View Full Version : Unban request spar

Spari
06-20-2014, 11:52 AM
Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: SPAR

Time you were banned: 19:45 (my country)

Number of people on the server at the time: Like 20

Admins online(afk or not): Sacred and Chipzy I think

Which admin do you think banned you: SacRed

Why you think you were banned: intentionally bypassing prehop limit of surf_morbid s1 (I thought the prev wrcp was done with this way )

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4361957

Habitat
06-20-2014, 01:58 PM
spar honestly gets banned for just speaking on the server. its fucking retarded.

ive seen way worse shit done for wrcp's and i dont see them being banned. and what happened to the when it comes to wrcps and bonuses its fair game? its not like hes doing this for a run.

Chipzy
06-20-2014, 02:30 PM
spar honestly gets banned for just speaking on the server. its fucking retarded.

ive seen way worse shit done for wrcp's and i dont see them being banned. and what happened to the when it comes to wrcps and bonuses its fair game? its not like hes doing this for a run.

Have to agree with this.

Take surf_boring for example, those stages are being max velocity glitched and nothing has been done about that. That doesn't justify it though, but i don't think it deserves a permanent ban.

Habitat
06-20-2014, 02:32 PM
also skandy i see you lurkin this topic. Ill save you the time posting with this after checking out the demo from loentra. You wanted an example. I told you to stop after oompa

[Surf Timer] - edgebugs are for noobs finished in 01:03:11 (WR -00:05:05). Improving by 00:05:41
[Surf Timer] - Map Average: 2505 u/s (WR N/A) | Start: 405 u/s (WR N/A) | End: 2085 u/s (WR N/A)
[Surf Timer] - edgebugs are for noobs beat the map record! Rank: 1/112
[Surf Timer] - You have gained 210 points for improving from Rank 2 to Rank 1.
[Elite] [rip] : LOL
[Veteran] reMkoe : ROFL
*SPEC* [proextender] [wa eeuuuuh] : yowned
[Veteran] reMkoe : no way
*SPEC* [Expert] SPAR : HI
[Elite] edgebugs are for noobs : LOL
*SPEC* [Expert] SPAR : HI YOUTUBE
[Elite] [rip] : hi youtube
*SPEC* [Hotshot] rasta panda : rekt
*SPEC* [Hotshot] rasta panda : i missed it
[Elite] [rip] : !ban spar 5
[SM] rip: Banned player "SPAR" for 5 minutes.
[Elite] [rip] : hi
[Elite] [rip] : !spec
*SPEC* [Elite] [rip] : hopefully
[Elite] edgebugs are for noobs : FK YEAHHHHH
Player ?s ? Deebs 374 » has joined the game
*SPEC* [Elite] [rip] : they will include spar ban in vid

frankdimegglio
06-20-2014, 02:33 PM
#spar4unban!!

Sacred
06-20-2014, 04:04 PM
So basically you guys are trying to say "fuck wrcps, just gay them in any way"? People have been banned for prehopping / lagging / maxvel glitching in the past as well, they just usually don't get caught..

Habitat
06-20-2014, 04:16 PM
So basically you guys are trying to say "fuck wrcps, just gay them in any way"? People have been banned for prehopping / lagging / maxvel glitching in the past as well, they just usually don't get caught..

wrcps and bonuses have always been gayed man. Look at half of qr's wrcps. Look at baza's bonus wr's. Its always been that way. Also you banned gebb for 3 days for doing 6 wrcps intentionally. Why does spar desesrve a perm for 1 wrcp? I mean I deserve a perm too from thembrium stage 4. Chipzy deserves a perm for boring on a stage. Hell even you pre hopped like spar did to get into sinister bonus like me and a few others.

When it comes to wrcps and bonuses its ALWAYS been fair game. As long as it doesnt contribute to your top 10 time or your personal best time it shouldnt matter. Some of the ways these wrcps are done are actually pretty cool.

They call me queer
06-20-2014, 08:36 PM
ban hab, he admitted.

none of mine are gay, all are cool

Nyastle
06-20-2014, 10:24 PM
pls ban qr

THERAPIST
06-21-2014, 02:51 AM
i agree with banning for this shit but since its a first offence it should only be like a week or 2 imo

if they do it again drop the hammer and dont pick it back up

main problem is still jsut that we cant delete the times

Clay
06-21-2014, 03:55 AM
Well, Hell has effectively frozen over, I can't believe I am actually taking Spar's side on this one as much as he annoys me. But I would have to more or less agree with everyone else. This ban stands no real grounds and everyone else knows it. I personally think this is another one of those "Sacred is secretly Hitler power trips" He has a history of these kinds of just retarded bans now, There was the Barabylka ban where he banned him perm just because he doesn't like him or he's racist against Russians. Not really sure which was the reasoning for that one. There was the Soap ban where he banned him for 3 days for spectating. Yea spectating is totally against the rules, So I can only figure that was another one of those "I just don't fucking like you bans", and I do believe this falls under that same category. Seriously Sacred, Take a look at yourself and look at how you're acting, banning spar just because he's an annoying little fucker. I seriously think you need therapy. because you are obviously taking some IRL problems and taking them out on people on a videogame just for the sake of "You can"

remkoe
06-21-2014, 05:55 AM
gotta agree with rapist, i know spar annoys the shit out of everyone, but banning him for a week or two seems more reasonable than just throwing a perm on him right away. gebb for example got banned a couple of days for intentionally bhopping spines to get wrcps on protraining.

They call me queer
06-21-2014, 02:40 PM
[youtube:27wkeyny]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-3Pe9eRf2E[/youtube:27wkeyny]

Nyastle
06-21-2014, 07:06 PM
>lagged

Spari
06-22-2014, 06:49 AM
>lagged
i didn't have the time to elaborate

joseph
06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
I've been lurking this thread for quite a while now.

First of all, I noticed a strong position of Habitat. I admire you, you're a leader, a visionary. The way you write, the way you speak... astonishing. Remember me when you get to the top.

Secondly, the prudent style that Chipzy is communicating is a big contribution to this discussion. Everyone of us should take a page of his book.

Furthermore, the precision and the passion of frankdimegglio is mind-boggling as usual. Such a strong temper... true feelings of a true man right there.

Moreover, the top-notch mediating skill of Sacred and his role as team player and arbitrator is balancing the colliding worlds of this utmost atmosphere.

Just as you come to realize, how much wisdom is shared among us in this wonderful discussion, a queer and a reimufag start to enrich us with their valuable feedback.

Finally, it's perfected by Therapist. The exorbitant sageness, of both, his personality and his will, is placing the well-deserved final stroke under this magnificent enrichment to each and everyone of us.

As we are speaking, I'm so touched... I could almost shed a tear of joy.

They call me queer
06-23-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm in league with reimu <3

but pls ban him

Sacred
06-24-2014, 01:43 AM
I'm in league with reimu <3

but pls ban him

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/51549769.jpg

They call me queer
06-24-2014, 07:46 PM
Remember that time that you acknowledged that I never broke a rule :)?

Sacred
06-25-2014, 01:52 AM
Remember that time that you acknowledged that I never broke a rule :)?

Remember that time when untouch protected you after you glitched maxvel on boring on day1 after fixing the times and adding that rule?

Nyastle
06-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Untouch is inactive atm (atleast in steam), so its time to ban qr! Nobody can protect that guy now

They call me queer
06-25-2014, 08:27 PM
The rule was worded poorly and I reported the time myself immediately after I realized the fact.

ban reimu hard bhopcheats