PDA

View Full Version : Funding to the good health of Crayz

Crayz
05-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey folks, I've had issues with headaches and ear pain ever since I was a young teenager though it's always been ignored and put off, I just dealt with the pain and discomfort and continued on with my everyday life. Recently after feeling a sense of vertigo that lasted over 24 hours, even after a good night of sleep, I'm starting to think that these concerns are something I should actually be concerned about. Something that might be a serious health condition, and something that definitely needs to be looked into by a doctor. I don't mean to post a huge sob story here, but I'm trying to build up the funds to visit a doctor and get a proper diagnosis for this health issue that I've put off for many, many years. I'm looking into possible causes of my symptoms, and the one that has me most concerned is it could possibly be a brain tumor. My dad had issues with tumors in the past, not brain tumors in particular, but it's something that cannot be written off or ignored any further. I've set up a FundAnything campaign over here:
http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/as ... the-doctor (http://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/asking-for-support-for-a-visit-to-the-doctor)

The funds raised in the campaign will strictly be used to get myself a diagnosis from professionals as soon as I possibly can. Depending on the outcome of the diagnosis, if it's something serious, I'll have to find another way to fund the necessary treatments.

The reason I'm posting this in here is because a FundAnything campaign requires at least $10 to be funded before they will list it to the public on their website. I've shared this with friends, family, and other bulletin boards that I frequent.. any sort of support is appreciated equally, whether it be verbal or by supporting the campaign with funds.

I apologize if posting this is against the rules. My only concern is my health, and the fact I've put it off for so long.. since I was a young teenager.

thanks for reading