View Full Version : unban request: pylo

pyroburning
04-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Name being used on the server at the time: Pylo

Time you were banned: 12:55 pm 4/4/2014

Number of people on the server at the time: 6 to 8

Admins online(afk or not): N/A

Which admin do you think banned you: console

Why you think you were banned: a bhop macro that comes with my keyboard i use for csgo pubs x| ( it launches when windows starts and i can turn it off but i think i have forgoten it quite some times, altough i dont use it in css ).

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18820733

Falc
04-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Why you think you were banned: a bhop macro that comes with my keyboard i use for csgo pubs x| ( it launches when windows starts and i can turn it off but i think i have forgoten it quite some times, altough i dont use it in css ).

It doesnt ban you if you have it "idle", so you must've used it otherwise it wouldnt ban you

pyroburning
04-04-2014, 01:08 PM
i didnt use it at the day of ban. i have once used it like but not when i got banned.

Clay
04-04-2014, 08:00 PM
"I don't use it in css".....hmmmm really, well then lets take a little watch of a random demo I might have here with you "Not using it in css"
https://www.mediafire.com/?844zn5v84f3ssv8

Now I don't know about you but, That looks like a rather blatant use of a bunnyhop script/macro. Now I know I have warned you in atleast 3 other instances to turn that crap off, So I find the statement of "I wasn't using it when I got banned" to be false as well.

They call me queer
04-04-2014, 08:36 PM
i didnt use it at the day of ban. i have once used it like but not when i got banned.
You used it, against the rules, now banned.

pyroburning
04-05-2014, 03:59 AM
"I don't use it in css".....hmmmm really, well then lets take a little watch of a random demo I might have here with you "Not using it in css"
https://www.mediafire.com/?844zn5v84f3ssv8

Now I don't know about you but, That looks like a rather blatant use of a bunnyhop script/macro. Now I know I have warned you in atleast 3 other instances to turn that crap off, So I find the statement of "I wasn't using it when I got banned" to be false as well.

this is indeed the moment i used it but i didnt know it was so banneble becouse i havent made it. or installed it. it comes on my keyboard. and this is the only time i really used it. i have now totaly deleted this from my computer and i just hope to get unbanned because it really wasnt my intention to cheat. and i have spend allot of time playing ksf thats actualy the only rerason i bought cs a couple of years ago.

Cirno
04-05-2014, 09:16 AM
m8 no keyboard in the world comes with autobhop stop your lies

Clay
04-05-2014, 10:34 AM
" a bhop macro that comes with my keyboard"
How does one delete a part of a keyboard

They call me queer
04-05-2014, 06:40 PM
With a grinder.

pyroburning
04-07-2014, 02:29 AM
ok guys ... thanks for the suport x| i will just start surfing on go then....

Chipzy
04-07-2014, 05:08 AM
ok guys fuck it then ... thanks for the suport x| i will just start surfing on go then....

Wait for evolv to reply.