Crayz
02-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Name of the offending player: ???Crystal???Fire

Time when it happened: Various times throughout the past month or more

Number of people on the server at the time: 30-40+

Admins online(afk or not): Not sure, everybody knows his sound of faggotry

Reason you are requesting this ban: Excessive mic spam that never quits

Steam ID of the offending player: STEAM_0:0:50875405

For at least a month now this user makes an annoying noise over his mic, constantly. It's gotten to the point various VIP's mute him as soon as the noise is made, including myself. After he's muted he will repeatedly ask for an un-mute. If he's un-muted, he continues making the sound. After he's muted, again, he will repeatedly ask for an un-mute, again, resulting in a gag. After he's gagged he repeatedly asks for an unmute/ungag in the admin chat (or /me or whatever it is).

He's was banned today by Chipzy (reason: stop), and a few days ago by a different admin, has been warned by many users and admins to stop making the noise, but it doesn't stop. It's gotten to the point I fucking srsly rage every time I hear it. I'm sure that I am not the only one and many people who frequent the ksf pub will agree with me on this perm-mute request.

Chipzy
02-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Every time i see him on he's making that sound. I don't really care about it, but he literally does it every time he joins the server.

Falc
02-28-2014, 03:19 AM
Name of the offending player: ???Crystal???Fire

For at least a month now this user makes an annoying noise over his mic, constantly. It's gotten to the point various VIP's mute him as soon as the noise is made, including myself. After he's muted he will repeatedly ask for an un-mute. If he's un-muted, he continues making the sound. After he's muted, again, he will repeatedly ask for an un-mute, again, resulting in a gag. After he's gagged he repeatedly asks for an unmute/ungag in the admin chat (or /me or whatever it is).

He's was banned today by Chipzy (reason: stop), and a few days ago by a different admin, has been warned by many users and admins to stop making the noise, but it doesn't stop. It's gotten to the point I fucking srsly rage every time I hear it. I'm sure that I am not the only one and many people who frequent the ksf pub will agree with me on this perm-mute request.

i can also agree on this - if he gets muted - time to time he will also start spamming annoying binds

Sacred
02-28-2014, 08:38 AM
Sounds like a perm-ban to me, not like a perm-mute.

Nyastle
02-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Sounds like a perm-ban to me, not like a perm-mute.
Aboooz

evolv
02-28-2014, 03:41 PM
User has been banned from the server.

Crayz
02-28-2014, 04:04 PM
Thank you. Knowing I never have to hear that sound again makes me happy 8-)