PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request VaRtaZiaN

Vartazian
02-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi I have been getting gradually better at surfing and achieved beginner rank on the ksfclan surf server...I was on kz_pro_training doing bonus one which has alot of crouch jumping and i was holding crouch and jumping to get to the platforms when all of the sudden it said you are banned from this server: Reason Bunny hop D detected or something like that.. :( I don't understand how this happened but I suck at bunny hopping and certainly dont have a bunny hop hack... I'm a long time Cod4 codjumper mapper / new surfer. I love ksf and was working hard towards casual rank :( I would like to be unbanned please :(

unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: VaRtaZiaN

Time you were banned: 8:45pm 2/20/2014

Number of people on the server at the time: 50-60

Admins online(afk or not): I don't know

Which admin do you think banned you: Auto banned?

Why you think you were banned: SMAC R1 BunnyHop Detected? ( I don't even know what that is ) :c

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23651022
Steam64 ID: 76561198007567772

Ingame name:

VaRtaZiaN

Chipzy
02-20-2014, 08:13 PM
There was a bug with that if you used the autobhop too much it would ban you, i don't know if that got fixed or not.

So you'll probably have to wait for the owners reply.

Vartazian
02-20-2014, 08:20 PM
There was a bug with that if you used the autobhop too much it would ban you, i don't know if that got fixed or not.

So you'll probably have to wait for the owners reply.

Autobhop? I don't even know how to use autobhop on ksf :s I was just holding CTRL and jumping to the next platform and it perma banned me. How long will that be you think? And who is the owner? Evolve?

Chipzy
02-20-2014, 09:38 PM
evolv is the owner, yes.

And i don't know how long it will take.

Vartazian
02-20-2014, 10:08 PM
I mean..is he active? Like will this be a week? or a day or any time frame? :/ There are no other admins that can do anything?

Nyastle
02-20-2014, 10:57 PM
He's pretty active, dw

evolv
02-21-2014, 06:32 PM
You had to have spammed some command like +jump or crouch to set off smac. I can let it go this time, but if it happens again I wont be so generous.

Vartazian
02-21-2014, 06:41 PM
All i was doing was holding crouch and pushing mouse1 to jump to the next platform of bonus 1 in kz_pro_training.. I wasnt even bunny hopping or anything and i somehow got kicked. I can assure you i wasnt spamming any keys other than CTRL to crouch..But thank you.