PDA

View Full Version : Ban request-two consistent mic spammers in the GO server

Nnaiid
02-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Ban request -

Name of the offending player: Changes it every day multiple times. Often came into the servers as "I am a raging faggot".

Time when it happened: Multiple times throughout the past weeks

Number of people on the server at the time: 25+ normally, usually when the server is very populated

Admins online(afk or not): Only VIP's present (Including myself)

Reason you are requesting this ban: Consistent mic spam with loud noises, and reconnect to avoid mutes. Also changes name to non-offending players to make it harder to do something. Also harasses players via typing when muted, happens on the CS:GO surf server.

Steam ID of the offending player: STEAM_1:1:77112235

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Name of the offending player: Main name "SteelPillow", Often changes name in server though.

Time when it happened: Multiple occasions, less frequent then other.

Number of people on the server at the time: 25+ normally, usually when the server is very populated

Admins online(afk or not): Only VIP's present (including myself)

Reason you are requesting this ban: Consistent mic spam on the CS:GO surf server.

Steam ID of the offending player: STEAM_1:1:22211672

Chipzy
02-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Add me on steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chipzyy

Nnaiid
02-04-2014, 06:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pyGjEKQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FaCXTr1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sabJu1e.jpg (currently nameswapped behind a regular user in the server currently)

Screenshots Chipzy asked me to upload

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Me saying that I want the all father to commit suicide is not a bannable offense.

And on the other note, I am almost a beginner, I surf pleasantly and peacefully on the 3-6 server. Ask Carsy and Xerian and all those guys who are actually high ranked members? They may not like me but im sure they dont have a problem with me.

I only "troll" and "mic spam" when mods like Nnaid and all father are in the server because fuck those kids.

The only "trolling" I do is when people are being retarded (which happens often in the cancer aids 1-3 server on GO), I lean into my mic and make a soft mouth scream and it sounds like loud static.

I do this for maybe 3-5 seconds (or till the end of the map if its just about to change).

Other than that, and maybe shittalking in chat, I have not done a single bannable offense

I do not have the mic set up to play sound clips/etc.

Nnaid admin abuse by muting me as I was explaining to someone how to do Starfruit (a stage on healthy).

If you ban me at LEAST wait until I get beginner, I just want to hit 1k pts for beating like every t3 map I can.

I just hit 800

iqfiskmas
02-04-2014, 06:30 PM
i dubbel this hes been going on the hole week just tryin to ruin the game experience for everybody :c

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 06:37 PM
i dubbel this hes been going on the hole week just tryin to ruin the game experience for everybody :c

My god your grammar is atrocious. I do not mic spam, and I have the sound clip set up. Please see my post above where I admit to exactly what I have done and not done, to make it more clear with all the name changing.

Sony
02-04-2014, 07:06 PM
I support this ban

SteelPillow

-"I am a Raging faggot" and "SteelPillow" have been spamming constantly throughout the week, you can ask most people and I believe that they will say the same thing
- "I surf pleasantly and peacefully on the 3-6 server." Who cares if you surf pleasantly or if some people don't have a problem with you, you even admit later on in your post that you troll and mic spam, even if you think they're "kids," it doesn't give you the right to mic spam.
- "I do this for 3-5 seconds." Does it matter how long you do it? You do it at unsuspecting times, and mess up people who are trying to surf, and I can say for a fact that you've messed me up on a surf run before
- You have nothing to benefit from leaning into your mic and make a soft mouth scream into it, you're just bothering the people in the server
- This may be my opinion, but you have nothing to back up that you were actually trying show someone how to do Starfruit, and I didn't hear you say ANYTHING like "Here let me show you how to do it.." etc..

Merciless (I am a raging faggot) (Using his unban request)

-"It's really fucking dumb that when 3/4 of the server think that what I play is funny.." Okay, maybe at once your little Saxton Hale scream was funny, but after playing it numerous amount of times, it REALLY starts to get annoying and this may be my opinion but I doubt people like hearing that over and over again. And yes, You do play that sound clip over and over again.
- The REASON why Nnaiid kept on muting you and SteelPillow is because you guys kept on spamming your mic. EVEN if you're trying to "troll" someone and think that they shouldn't have that power, it's not right, you're disobeying the rules against mic spamming.

- Love Sony

Tetra
02-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Why is the CSGO surf community filled with such massive faggots?

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 07:20 PM
All I am saying is that I am not a detriment to the server just because your faggot ass thinks its annoying. You guys are literally the most childish people ive ever met.

Every fucking day, you cry.

Every fucking day, you plead for bans.

guess what Sony? Guess what Nnaild by your dad?

NO ONE FUCKING CARES HOW YOU FEEL. CRY MORE

Chipzy
02-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Joined the the server for about 2 hours under a different name, and i support them being banned.

Constant mic spam and trolling. (including gag and mute avoiding.)

Tetra
02-04-2014, 07:32 PM
We are a troll clan who has targeted KSF, beware of us, for we will troll u forever xD xD xD

P.S. My dad owns Microsoft and Riot Games and he can ban your Maplestory account so u better watch out u f'in nerdz

P.S.S. I have 6 girlfriends and 100 million dollars

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 07:40 PM
I literally come in the server to surf and the second I start talking normally on mic I get muted by Nnaild by his dad.

So much vip abuse these autist fucks think they can just mute because they don't like me. This fag mutes me for TALKING without doing a single thing that even remotely resembles "mic spam"

Oh look at that, as I finish typing this message I get gagged for no reason.

Cool.

iqfiskmas
02-04-2014, 07:45 PM

My god your grammar is atrocious. I do not mic spam, and I have the sound clip set up. Please see my post above where I admit to exactly what I have done and not done, to make it more clear with all the name changing.

Well I'am very sorry if my grammar in my first post was unpleasant for you, but you did understand what i was talking about. And someone like you isn't really worth the time to use proper grammar towards.

All I am saying is that I am not a detriment to the server just because your faggot ass thinks its annoying. You guys are literally the most childish people ive ever met.

If this is how you feel then why are you even here? The majority of the players on this community is taking surf as a serious thing, and then the most of the people doesn't like that people play sounds in the microphone.

And about that you only spam when "Nnaiid" and "The All Father" is on is plain as bullshit. You was on and was playing for example "the most annoying sound in the world" and other sounds just someday ago when no VIP/former VIP's was on.

All you do when you're on is to destroy for the majority of the players, or isn't it?

Hope that grammar is okey for you beacous i won't put any more effort in it

iqfiskmas
02-04-2014, 07:50 PM
I literally come in the server to surf and the second I start talking normally on mic I get muted by Nnaild by his dad.

So much vip abuse these autist fucks think they can just mute because they don't like me. This fag mutes me for TALKING without doing a single thing that even remotely resembles "mic spam"

Oh look at that, as I finish typing this message I get gagged for no reason.

Cool.

Have you ever thought about how people feel about you when you've spend 10+ hours on a server mic spamming and then come on and want's to be nice?

You should either be permanently silenced or a long (if not permanent) ban in my opinion. You don't add anything to the good experience of surfing for the most of the time you're on, you just try to destroy it.

P.s. sry for dubbel post

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 07:58 PM
ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU CANNOT FUCKING READ

I HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER, PLAY SOUND BOARD CLIPS OVER THE MIC,

I DON'T EVEN HAVE IT SET UP TO DO THAT?!?!!?

Falc
02-05-2014, 12:12 AM
ban kthxbye

trizkut
02-05-2014, 12:20 AM
ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU CANNOT FUCKING READ

I HAVE NEVER, NOR WILL I EVER, PLAY SOUND BOARD CLIPS OVER THE MIC,

I DON'T EVEN HAVE IT SET UP TO DO THAT?!?!!?
and we should just take your word for it, right?

yeah, not childish at all. ban em

Nyastle
02-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Ban every1 -> problem solved

Tetra
02-05-2014, 12:37 PM
Have you ever thought about how people feel about you when you've spend 10+ hours on a server mic spamming and then come on and want's to be nice?

10+ hours on a server mic spamming

10+ hours
mfw
http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Oh+OP..+You+would+know+_80fced6b9dd0c0b77d9b526dea 0696d1.jpg

Ban every1 -> problem solved
^ yee pls ban al trols from server

If this is how you feel then why are you even here? The majority of the players on this community is taking surf as a serious thing, and then the most of the people doesn't like that people play sounds in the microphone.
I come into the server to surf, and it just so happens that I also enjoy using the microphone while I'm the server, is it really that hard to understand? Almost everyone on this forum seems to think that I go into the server JUST with the intention of trolling. I get along with plenty of people in the server like Carsy, Asthmatic, Zolokk, etc.

SteelPillow
02-05-2014, 05:06 PM
I am banned

Skyline
02-05-2014, 07:16 PM
I am banned
Congrats!

Tetra
02-05-2014, 07:55 PM
i am banned

Skyline
02-06-2014, 12:43 PM
i am banned
We have a winner!

Nyastle
02-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Seems like im not the only 1 who likes my plan. Awesome!

chickenispro
02-08-2014, 12:11 PM
good to know these faggets still talking about me when i aint joined the ksf surf server in about 2 weeks. and glad u see how this kid really is now. tryign to shit talk these guys for coming here to request u being banned. when u done the exact same thing to me when i muted u for clear reasons YOU FUCKING MIC SPAM. so be more of a hypocrite u fucking loser