PDA

View Full Version : Unban request

Tetra
02-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Name being used on the server at the time: I am a raging faggot.

Time you were banned: no idea

Number of people on the server at the time: no idea

Admins online(afk or not): none

Which admin do you think banned you: some VIP Nnaiid kept spam muting me if I play anything over the mic, so he gave my ID to an admin and asked for a ban (not sure which admin)

Why you think you were banned: "mic-spamming"

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:23971323

I enjoy surfing on KSF, and I often enjoy playing funny sound bites over the mic, and I also play music when there are less people on the server late at night.

It's really fucking dumb that when 3/4 of the server think that what I play is funny, but there's a butthurt VIP and 3-4 others in the server who don't know how to mute people, then I get banned.

I surf on KSF every single day, and would very much like being unbanned.

Thanks for taking the time to read my case.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I was banned at time when I was not in the server, so I do not know when it happened.

SteelPillow
02-04-2014, 06:28 PM
I support this unban

iqfiskmas
02-04-2014, 08:02 PM
I do not support this unban!
-Been playing "the most annoying sound in the world" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... S8ynIDYyG4 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3S8ynIDYyG4))
-Been playing alot of annoying sounds/music
-Been playing them really loud so his mic is distorting, keeps playing the sounds really loud even if players ask him to lower the volume
-Never stops when anybody ask him
-I think he hade 15 votes in the voteban plugin just the other day
-Doing all this when there are especially many players on the server
-He ruins the gameplay of the other player on the server.

Anonymous?
02-07-2014, 09:19 PM
I do support this unban,

VIPs shouldn't mute you right away unless its an obvious case... I always ask them to make a vote before muting (if its accepted)

Myself I do a vote before muting someone I do not mute them right away cuz i don't like what (s)he's playing

If the vote result is a No i just mute them in the playerlist

Ex : Mute Tetra ?

Then if he mutes you right away report it an admin and he might looses his/her rights to mute in the future

Nnaiid
02-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Do not support this unban.

At first I would not mute, I don't mute immediately if its music, I let it be until people complain. But after about close to a week - two weeks of him spamming mic with "The most annoying sound in the world" and other such things, I started to instinctively mute him close to his ban. You can ask Chipzy about him Anonymous, he chilled in the server for about 2 hours with me with Tetra and SteelPillow, who can attest to what they do. Tetra also actively mute-dodges, which Chipzy can also attest to.

EDIT: Their ban request viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4350 (http://ksfclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4350)

Anonymous?
02-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Do not support this unban.

At first I would not mute, I don't mute immediately if its music, I let it be until people complain. But after about close to a week - two weeks of him spamming mic with "The most annoying sound in the world" and other such things, I started to instinctively mute him close to his ban. You can ask Chipzy about him Anonymous, he chilled in the server for about 2 hours with me with Tetra and SteelPillow, who can attest to what they do. Tetra also actively mute-dodges, which Chipzy can also attest to.

I never saw him in the server(s) so I can't argue on that

I'm not a head-admin but if I'm in the sever I would ask a vote before the muting even if it is annoying.. Don't forget that you're not an admin and you can't make your own rules (either ksf's members) but I will make it as fair as possible for everybody.

/Edit I didn't see their ban requests, I won't edit any of my posts so actual and future VIPs understand that they're not admin and how to proceed if it happens to them to use the mute command.

BUT, I'm not supporting this unban anymore

Nnaiid
02-07-2014, 09:39 PM
I never saw him in the server(s) so I can't argue on that

I'm not a head-admin but if I'm in the sever I would ask a vote before the muting even if it is annoying.. Don't forget that you're not an admin and you can't make your own rules (either ksf's members) but I will make it as fair as possible for everybody.

I know I'm not an admin, I just do what the people of the server want me to do, which 99% of the time came down to muting them. No one wants to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S8ynIDYyG4 for extended periods of time on full blast. Especially when people are trying to have normal conversations.

chickenispro
02-08-2014, 12:12 PM
hahaha u see this shit i was dealing iwth now nnaidd not worth it. they dont care about there servers enough to clean them up there selfs then wanna bash u for muteing the retards everyone wants muted. GG ksf admins 2 stronk