PDA

View Full Version : I am a raging faggot

mERCILESS
01-21-2014, 11:27 PM
Hello I like to rage on forums because I didnt get my way. Waaahh

Chipzy
01-21-2014, 11:35 PM
There's been some "issues" between OG and KSF recently, so i guess people are taking that to heart.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4318 (http://ksfclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4318)

You can read some of that for more information.

chickenispro
01-22-2014, 01:16 AM
yup muted u for shit talking ksf server and talking about OG servers and i have no power to kick so i never kicked u there was a admin there when all this was happening maybe he kicked u but that wasnt me and i resilenced u because you contiuned to rejoin and flame over the mic like a 5 yr old.

mERCILESS
01-22-2014, 10:00 AM
yup muted u for shit talking ksf server and talking about OG servers and i have no power to kick so i never kicked u there was a admin there when all this was happening maybe he kicked u but that wasnt me and i resilenced u because you contiuned to rejoin and flame over the mic like a 5 yr old.
I never shit talked the ksf server, you muted three people before I even said a word. All I said was that you were a power tripping faggot which seemed to be decently true. Never said I was kicked either, guess you can't read that well though. I stated you kicked someone for saying vegetables was a shit map. You muting people for saying they were there because OG is/was down is childish. Seems like a common thing for admins/donors to do in the ksf servers judging by these forums.

chickenispro
01-22-2014, 10:05 AM
hahah right kid as i repeat i dont even have admin so couldnt have kicked anyone get ur facts str8 and yes i muted you OG groupies . and i will mute u every time i see you period

mERCILESS
01-22-2014, 10:17 AM
hahah right kid as i repeat i dont even have admin so couldnt have kicked anyone get ur facts str8 and yes i muted you OG groupies . and i will mute u every time i see you period
Like I said, just power tripping. You also were telling people to spectate you because you thought you were the best and when I watched you never finished the map...must be why all the better surfers are on OG away from butthurt douchebags like you

chickenispro
01-22-2014, 01:52 PM
hahah ur so funny yeah i so said im the best please spec me i help people do shit they stuck on only timei ask for spec . but yeah yeah keep crying a river you wer so butt hutt u came on here and flamed so whos the loser. GG go back to og scrub

mERCILESS
01-22-2014, 02:08 PM
You said "spec me noobs I'm the best on here" and yet you were terrible, how could you possibly help new people when you yourself are bad? You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG. You'll be playing vegetables and aircontrol until you hit puberty. In between failing maps you should work on your spelling kiddo. Seriously, you and the "admins" need to learn how to properly run a server. Banning and muting people because you "think OG is DDOSing or paying people to DDOS" KSF servers (which they aren't doing and have never done) but you clearly know everything.

joseph
01-22-2014, 03:08 PM
Joined this server because OG is down because of DDOS, instant mute because I mentioned I surf on OG. I leave and come back and ask why I was muted and "The All Father" says no OG faggots allowed and mutes me and three others instantly. Then proceeds to kick people for saying vegetables is a overplayed shit map. Fuck this shit surf server community, OG will always be better. They at least let you talk without getting instant muted by power tripping faggot admins/donators.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzjosh/sc ... 6382250138 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/itzjosh/screenshot/576760416382250138)

http://i.imgur.com/H54f7hm.png

Nyastle
01-22-2014, 03:16 PM
You said "spec me noobs I'm the best on here" and yet you were terrible, how could you possibly help new people when you yourself are bad? You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG. You'll be playing vegetables and aircontrol until you hit puberty. In between failing maps you should work on your spelling kiddo. Seriously, you and the "admins" need to learn how to properly run a server. Banning and muting people because you "think OG is DDOSing or paying people to DDOS" KSF servers (which they aren't doing and have never done) but you clearly know everything.
> You surf on KSF because you can't surf with the better surfers on OG.

mERCILESS
01-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Lol this KSF community is literally cancer. Deserves every DDOS it gets

chickenispro
01-22-2014, 06:59 PM
QQ this kid haha first its not ddos now it is ddos hahahaha #sadboy
its gonna be ok lean on me

mERCILESS
01-22-2014, 07:18 PM
QQ this kid haha first its not ddos now it is ddos hahahaha #sadboy
its gonna be ok lean on me
What the hell are you talking about? You literally have the intelligence of a mentally challenged 5 year old. I hope you find help soon.

They call me queer
01-22-2014, 09:01 PM
You are all dumb.

Jpw926
01-23-2014, 04:47 AM
^

chickenispro
01-23-2014, 12:16 PM
hahahaha man is this dude butt hurt or what

mERCILESS
01-23-2014, 12:37 PM
hahahaha man is this dude butt hurt or what
How are you calling anyone butt hurt when you're the one muting people for being from OG? If anything you're butt hurt that you're probably banned from OG and are riding the false information that they pay people to DDOS the shit KSF servers lol

chickenispro
01-23-2014, 06:31 PM
hahaha moar plzz moarr what else u got ? lets hear it . i re upd' my contract wit kleenex for you so keep those tears flowing i got u bby.

mERCILESS
01-23-2014, 08:57 PM
hahaha moar plzz moarr what else u got ? lets hear it . i re upd' my contract wit kleenex for you so keep those tears flowing i got u bby.
Literally the worst "troll" attempt I've ever seen

chickenispro
01-24-2014, 01:29 PM
moaaarrr plzz moaarrr

evolv
01-27-2014, 10:50 AM
Sorry for any inconvenience, if you are able to grab me the steamid of any users who are abusing their privileges I will revoke them.

As for the meantime please remain respectful when you post a complaint.

mERCILESS
01-29-2014, 08:17 AM
You tell me to remain respectful when you have someone muting everyone that even presses their voice key on the server. Fuck you.

frankdimegglio
01-29-2014, 09:21 AM
gtfo pls

mERCILESS
01-29-2014, 11:29 AM
gtfo pls
I love being a raging virgin

chickenispro
01-29-2014, 11:51 AM
gtfo pls

^^^ yeah i was so wrong for muting this guy right ? maybe it is becoming a little clearer now.

fubaR
01-31-2014, 04:14 AM
*grabs popcorn*

... no but for real, why don't you just stop this shit. Go outside, calm down, the regular things, y'know.