PDA

View Full Version : CS GO SERVERSS

chickenispro
01-11-2014, 10:47 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz the ksf go servers are down EVERYDAY i donate to try to help keep em up cuz its the only place i like to surf and iget less than 2 hours a day to surf it because its constantly DOWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ i want a refund or at least a decent reason to why the servers go down everyday and im not exaggarating the csgo server has been down everday for 2 weeks now. need to switch off this dollar genereal server host if its there side and if its DDOS then we need to fight back cuz we have a clear idea of whos doing this. somehitng need be done this is just ridclous

Chipzy
01-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Seeing that ksf is focused around cs:s, you shouldn't rely on the cs:go server constantly being up, maybe try to get unbanned from og or start playing cs:s?

chickenispro
01-11-2014, 01:59 PM
nah just ranting dont literally want a refund just saying they shoudl try to keep them servers up esp since they are paying for a server that htey are basically not even getting being that its offline 75% of the time . and i wouldnt waste my breathe on getting unbanned in og servers thats the landfil aka where the garbage collects .

evolv
01-15-2014, 12:05 PM
Sorry but we have been experiencing downtime due to the payed DDoS by OG gaming. They are paying users to keep our server down in order to "eliminate" the competition.

chickenispro
01-16-2014, 01:35 AM
yeah i had put 2 n 2 together that it was ddos from OG after i got banned there for mentiooning ksf servers. give us some user info or backtrace the ddos somehow n give us ip's il attack back in a heart beat for KSF i have hundreds of accounts wit a report bot as well can get there steam accounts violation banned any info will help for a backlash

ccm09
01-16-2014, 09:58 PM
Lol how is this even a thread.....