PDA

View Full Version : CSS Surf Tournament + Money-Price

Popelkralle
12-03-2013, 02:34 PM
CSS Surf Tournament + Money-Price

As a result of many enquiries and "growing" interest, I have decided to make a surf tournament. But at first, I would like to see how you find it.

Plan
I am exactly not sure, how it will be. That's why I need improvement suggestions from you, but at first here is the plan: I am going to accept only 16 registrations at first and then they will fight against the another with the coincidence method.

http://i.imagebanana.com/img/t1hqd8re/Unbenannt1.jpg

It will look like this above. The number of players will be 2 times more in reality. (In the picture they are only 8 players)
At first, player A plays versus player B. There will be a map pool and before every round it will be decided which map will be played (randomly) in the round (I think of t1-t3/4 maps). Then the players will have 5-10 minutes time to beat the map. The player with the best time wins. If nobody wins, it will be a next round on another map or the player, who has surfed more stages wins.

First Round=Best of one
Second Round = Best of three
((Third Round = Best of three/best of five))
Finals = Best of five

Prices:
1. Place = 20 Euro
2. Place = 10 Euro
3. Place = 5 Euro

What do you all think about this idea? Please leave comments and if you will sign it. Further details coming soon (date and so one)

mrdragon
12-03-2013, 04:43 PM
sign me up

Mr.Cow
12-03-2013, 10:51 PM
combat surf pls

They call me queer
12-03-2013, 11:18 PM
Just give the money to Morning

Skyline
12-06-2013, 05:07 PM
Just give the money to Morning
Yeah... it will spare y'all alot of time!

joseph
12-07-2013, 10:08 PM
wow, i wont pay 20 bucks to win this shit... i'm happy with 4th then