PDA

View Full Version : Jpw926's Application

Jpw926
10-05-2013, 07:36 PM
First Name: John

CSS Username: Jpw926

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33003071

Steam Account Name: Jpw926

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): I have been playing CSS for about 4 years.

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): I have been surfing on CSS for a little over one year.

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: I have been playing on the KSF servers for a little over one year.

(Updated) List of Skill Maps Completed: I have an 86.81% Completion including three tier 6 maps: Surf_Nightmare and Surf_Loentra,and Surf_Royal, along with 20 tier 5 maps, Surf_Sandman_v2, Surf_Legendary, Surf_Tronic_njv, Surf_Timewarp, Surf_Treefort, Surf_Diamond_Beta1, Surf_Primero, Etc.

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I am applying to Ksf because i like everyone in the clan and i think it would be really cool to be apart of it. Ever since Mikki Introduced me to skill surf it has always been my goal to be considered good enough to wear the Ksf tag.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I have donated to Ksf and i would be happy to help out if Ksf needed any money to help keep the servers up.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? I view the forums almost everyday, however i have not posted anything as of 10/5/2013.

Do you participate on the KSF Teamspeak? I occasionally hop on teamspeak as of right now. If i were accepted into the clan i would increase the amount that i participate.

Are you currently in another clan? No, I am not in another clan.

Ricky_Tietje
10-05-2013, 10:41 PM
Jpw is like my fucking brother, therefore I give my +1!

Sacred
10-06-2013, 06:48 AM
You're a nice guy, no doubts, but I don't think that you're good enough (barely t6s, 0 tops). Sorry, I gotta say no.

Mikki
10-09-2013, 11:17 PM
*Since school's started I haven't been able to surf much, so I don't know if this vote counts.*

Jpw has been dedicated to becoming a great surfer ever since he started. I vote yes, due to the fact that every time I see him surf he's constantly becoming better and better. He's always on trying to improve and improve. I think that's dedication right there, and I know that if he continues this path, he'll become a top tier surfer.

Blink
10-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Only 2 t6 maps and not a single top10, I'll have to vote no but try again later.

Jpw926
10-11-2013, 06:35 PM
I would have liked to have seen more active members vote, but seeing that Ksf isn't that active on the forums i didn't expect much. I would like to see this change in the future.
I would also like to say thanks to Rick, Sacred, Mikki, and Blink for being the only ones who have voted so far. I appreciate it.

THERAPIST
10-12-2013, 05:16 PM
I didn't vote as I've never spoken to you at all or really seen you speak much, so I don't really know you + you aren't a bad surfer but as others have said, you aren't exceptionally good either.

If I had to vote it would be a no based off those 2 things.

Jpw926
10-12-2013, 07:04 PM
I didn't vote as I've never spoken to you at all or really seen you speak much, so I don't really know you + you aren't a bad surfer but as others have said, you aren't exceptionally good either.

If I had to vote it would be a no based off those 2 things.

This is one reason why i would like more active members to vote because they have seen me surf and interact within the Ksf community. I also didn't expect you to vote since i do not consider you to be an active member. In about 8-9 months of being in the server almost everyday i have only seen you a couple times. Mostly in these past two weeks or when a new map is released. And the same goes for blink.

Sacred
10-13-2013, 04:24 AM
blink and therapist have actually become a lot more active within the last weeks.