PDA

View Full Version : KSF: No fun allowed

dillinger
09-25-2013, 02:29 PM
What's up with the VIPs lately? Are we not allowed to play funny soundclips/music anymore or are the VIPs abusing their commands? I always get muted right away whenever I try to play something funny/music on the mic.

It's never been my goal to be annoying, rather I try to give people a laugh here and there. I don't get on much anymore but it seems like this is no longer tolerated based on my experiences lately. Was just wondering if the rules got changed or if the VIPs just got shittier.

They call me queer
09-25-2013, 08:14 PM
VIPs got worse.

Jay
09-26-2013, 06:03 AM
music on the mic can be very annoying, as most people are playing their own music at the same time. however, funny sound clips are always a +1 from me. who is it exactly that is muting you straight away?

dillinger
09-27-2013, 04:40 PM
I think his name was flac or something, "Ban russia flac" or something like that. He said he bought lifetime VIP and was just gonna do whatever the fuck he wanted, seemed like a doucher.

Cthulu does it too sometimes but he seems to be more reasonable about it.

evolv
09-28-2013, 10:05 AM
As long as there aren't people complaining about the sounds you are playing, then it is allowed. Also if you have a demo or screenshots of VIP's abusing, their privileges will be revoked.

Cthulu V2
10-02-2013, 06:29 PM
I think his name was flac or something, "Ban russia flac" or something like that. He said he bought lifetime VIP and was just gonna do whatever the fuck he wanted, seemed like a doucher.

Cthulu does it too sometimes but he seems to be more reasonable about it.

I only did it once :?