PDA

View Full Version : what is wrong with this world?

Escencia
09-03-2013, 07:08 PM
i just played on surf_collaboration stage 8 and i see there is maxvel on it, but iksem has the world record on it and in his wrcp video he doesnt get stopped by any maxvel, so i wanted to know why is this kind of diarrhea shit allowed on ksf? that is so unfair its glitching the plugins that prevent people from cheating, and this retard russian kid is not banned because he pays evolv. World is stupid.

Thanks for understanding, and if you think this is legit please iksem tell me how to glitch maxvelocity triggers, make a tutorial video you will get tons of likes for sure !

They call me queer
09-03-2013, 08:10 PM
wrcp was probably set before vertical max velocity was added and no one was aware to report it.

Jay
09-04-2013, 02:05 PM
fuck you

Escencia
09-04-2013, 08:02 PM
fuck you

my love for you has no limits jay.

unt0uch4bl3
09-07-2013, 08:35 AM
fuck you

LOL.

I believe in second chances as long as people learn their lesson.
I'm pretty sure iksem is not going to be cheating, he already had all of his records removed once and after being banned for a year he paid to get unbanned.
Therefore, I'm pretty sure lesson was learned and there is no reason for him to cheat anymore considering he has experienced the consequences. He is also actually good at surfing.

Anyway I hope the record was reported so that stage can be taken care of accordingly.