First Name: Marvin

CSS Username: niv »pw

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15864837

Steam Account Name: maxmesserschmidt

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 5 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 4 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 3 years

List of Skill Maps Completed: ~85%

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I have been surfing on the KSF server for a long time now. I want to participate in the clan that runs the server and that has made my whole surf experience possible. I think that i meet the skill requirements and that i will represent the clan very good.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: I will be an active member who is regularly playing on the servers, aswell as participating on the forums.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: I do own a mic., however I don't use it ingame since it is easier for me to communicate in the chat. Tho, I am very much capable of speaking english via mic..

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? Not yet, but if I'll be accepted in the Clan, I will be both active and productive on the forums.

Do you participate on the KSF Teamspeak? No, but as i said, I will be much more active in the future.

Are you currently in another clan? Currently in PowerWave. Willing to leave tho, due to inactivity in the clan.

Sacred
08-26-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't think you're good enough (yet?), sorry - neither do I really know you. No for now.

Jay
08-26-2013, 04:13 PM
no idea who you are or how good you are. no.

They call me queer
08-26-2013, 06:37 PM
You put >pw in your alias on the app, well played.

niv
08-27-2013, 05:22 AM
and what exactly is wrong with that? as i am in pw, it's my current username. i also stated that in the last question of the template

but i understand your concern and think it was worth a try. maybe i'll be able to join in the future.

greetings, niv