View Full Version : Mr.Dragon's Application

mrdragon
08-24-2013, 12:49 AM
First Name: Vincent

CSS Username: Mr.Dragon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9471875

Steam Account Name: thatonevietdude

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): Since 2005

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): Since 2005(3500 hours).

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: I played on the old KSF server. However, I've only been on the new one for a year or so.

List of Skill Maps Completed: surf_tronic, surf_syria_again, surf_royal, surf_legendary,surf_nightmare,surf_sinister_evil

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I've been in KSF since I started playing CSS. I honestly regret listening to Col.Mustard(meh) and "not joining" the clan after the leadership exchange. Now, since I have come back, I feel like this community is very enjoyable to play with and I would love to be a part of it.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: None at the moment. However, I feel I can make contributions by donating when I am able to(Parents).

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes. Not in game.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? No, I will be in the future. I also check a lot to see whats happening.

Do you participate on the KSF Teamspeak? No, because I am not really close to any of the people here. I guess i will try in the future.

Are you currently in another clan? No. I am in a lot of groups because I am too lazy to delete them. But they are almost all dead and not at all functioning clans.

Jay
08-26-2013, 04:15 PM
umm... who? no.

Ricky_Tietje
09-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Umm.. No? -1