First Name: Atte

CSS Username: Rautavaari

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36855928

Steam Account Name: qwerty_peace_off

Duration of time applicant has been playing CSS (estimate): 3,5 years

Duration of time applicant has been surfing CSS (estimate): 3 years

Duration of time applicant has been playing on KSF Server: 2 years

List of Skill Maps Completed: 278/298 + 5 wrs and 84 tops atm

Reason applying for KSF Clan: I like most of the people in your community, and its definitely best clan atm :)

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Being good and friendly admin.

Do you actively use a microphone and/or have a microphone: Yes i have but i dont use it in server much.

Do you actively participate on the KSF forums? Not yet, but if i get accepted i will.

Do you participate on the KSF Teamspeak? No

Are you currently in another clan? Nope

nattie
05-19-2013, 06:42 AM
Definitely a yes. When I first started surfing on KSF the first person who welcomed me was Rautavaari and after a few great conversations he brought me into conversations with other surfers in the community. Rautavaari has completely made my KSF experience enjoyable, is extremely skilled at surfing and goes above and beyond the requirements. He is a very active player and I know he will contribute greatly to KSF.

Jay
05-19-2013, 03:29 PM
ok, other than the fact the guy is an absolute moron PLUS hes only got a high rank because he plays 24/7? not to mention he plays the same maps over and over and over and over and over and over until he finally gets a top/wr, resulting in people leaving the server out of pure boredom. imagine if he had admin?? we would be stuck on the same map for days

.:Deadeye:.
05-19-2013, 05:39 PM
yes, i cant speak for your server activity because I don't play nearly as much as i used to but your definitely good enough and i think you would make ksf look better gl

Cirno
05-20-2013, 12:06 PM
I know he will contribute greatly to KSF.
I'm fairly sure this isn't true at all, considering the only thing he said he can contribute is being an admin, which isn't a hard or good contribution.

unt0uch4bl3
05-21-2013, 12:00 AM
Jay, a little explanation please.

Tioga060
05-21-2013, 01:30 AM
Great guy, likes timewarp, whats not to like?? +1

THERAPIST
05-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Going to vote no because I never really see you get involved in conversations on the server at all aside from just answering questions you get asked or perhaps asking another Finn how something's done. You're definitely a nice guy/really good surfer and you always show stuff/answer questions but I just don't really see that you'd be part of the community aspect of the clan.

Also I don't particularly understand why you'd apply for KSF now after joining NM, especially when half the ksf members are pretty inactive atm, feels like you just want admin.

Cirno
05-22-2013, 09:53 AM
feels like you just want admin.

Contributions applicant has made/can make towards the KSF Community: Being good and friendly admin.

nattie
05-23-2013, 05:49 AM
Rautavaari doesn't speak a lot of english but I know that he doesn't want to join for admin he wants to help to make KSF more active and provide a stronger image for the clan

Jay
05-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Rautavaari doesn't speak a lot of english but I know that he doesn't want to join for admin he wants to help to make KSF more active and provide a stronger image for the clan
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ5ArD-E3veE-Dx_bT4-YQ60ich4pme1Up33hpgxnkuErqR3JG

shift
05-29-2013, 07:31 AM
no^^