PDA

View Full Version : Insane unban request

Insane
04-24-2013, 11:31 AM
Unban request -

Name being used on the server at the time: ?? ? Insane

Time you were banned:~3:15 pm

Number of people on the server at the time: Would be irrelevant since I suppose what matters is how many people were on the server at the time of my "bannable offense", which would be like 15-20 people. If you want to know how many people were online at the time I was banned I think that would be like 10-15.

Admins online(afk or not): Deadeye, Demon, Sacred(irrelevant)

Which admin do you think banned you: Deadeye

Why you think you were banned: Deadeye banned me for bhop scripting. I just got a new mechanical keyboard which has some macro functions on it. I tried bhopping with it for the lols and found I was getting shit bhops. I'm not sure why but i kept using it on surf_parc_colore which i guess was pretty stupid. I guess Deadeye saw this and took it for bhop scripting which seems understandable to me, since the keyboard software is pressing the space bar quite a lot of times per second (not enough to get a proper bhop with). I hope you can consider unbanning me because I can assure you that it hasn't helped get anything.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36548901

Jay
04-24-2013, 01:27 PM
using a keyboard macro is also a bannable offense

.:Deadeye:.
04-24-2013, 01:40 PM
using a keyboard macro is also a bannable offense

should have read the rules
also you neglected to mention any of this when i told you why you were banned, you just insisted that you dont bhop script and called me a retard

Insane
04-24-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't recall calling you a retard, if I did, I apologize. Also technically speaking I wasn't lying when denying your accusation of me bhop scripting. Well as it seems you're not going to unban me, would you be so kind as to tell me how to pay for my unban?

Clay
04-24-2013, 01:57 PM
http://d3oeu2l8qd7s1b.cloudfront.net/42721-5767995-7.jpg

04-24-2013, 01:59 PM
15 dollars your records and tops are gone and u cant pay for a week enjoy

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Are you actually going to remove my legit times? Which they all are...

04-24-2013, 02:02 PM
yes how do i know what times are "legit"

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
I swear to god they all are ~_~ I got this keyboard the day before yesterday and tried bhopping with it on one map for a bit and it has been me no use getting any records I swear to god.

04-24-2013, 02:05 PM
cant beleive that sorry

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:08 PM
I'll be happy to pay for an unban because I do agree it was stupid of me to even try it when it says in the rules it's not allowed(which I hadn't read). But please be merciful and don't delete my times because I can honestly say all you would be doing is deleting legit times.

04-24-2013, 02:10 PM
hmm maybe ill just look at the maps that have bhops in them

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:12 PM
What do you mean by look? If you're willing to actually look at the demo's please do so and I assure you, you will find no such things as 150+ bhops or what ever you were saying.

04-24-2013, 02:17 PM
dude i cant take your word for shit maybe you did just get a new keyboard that has macro buttons that dont actually help, or maybe youve had a bhop script this whole time. maybe your times are legit maybe every single one of them is illegit. im not gonna fucking sift through 40+ demos and judge whether or not your scripting based on your jumps (i cant use !keys while watching stv demos)

04-24-2013, 02:19 PM
bottom line, you broke the rules.

you should be punished for that and making you wait a week and pay a mere 15 dollars isnt enough

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:21 PM
How is that not enough? I've seen many people buy themselves unbanned and they still have all their records?

04-24-2013, 02:24 PM
name 1 that actually had tops/records

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:27 PM
barabylka ?

04-24-2013, 02:27 PM
he never actually got banned i was told he cheated and had no proof of it, he was unbanned for free

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Well idk, I thought he got banned for crouchboosting.

04-24-2013, 02:30 PM
no i was told he did and told to ban him but then had no proof so i unbanned him

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:35 PM
So you're actually going to punish me removing all my records for what? Getting shit bhops on one map? Seems a bit overdone to me :( Please do realize that you're throwing away literally years of someone's life while all those records are NOT in anyways "scripted".

Anonymous?
04-24-2013, 02:42 PM
So you're actually going to punish me removing all my records for what? Getting shit bhops on one map? Seems a bit overdone to me :( Please do realize that you're throwing away literally years of someone's life while all those records are NOT in anyways "scripted".

Think about it, someone who is surfing for years and only have few tops, this would do the same to you. I know it sucks but it's the rules. Plus something i don't understand is, why did you even try on the servers ? Why not somewhere else where you didn't spend years on it. And this would be unfair for the people who paid their unbans and lost his tops/wrs if we don't remove yours...

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:45 PM
Like I said I would be happy to pay, I admit i acted against the rules. But I didn't use it to cheat any times, therefore it would seem unnecessary to me to delete them???

Anonymous?
04-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Like I said I would be happy to pay, I admit i acted against the rules. But I didn't use it to cheat any times, therefore it would seem unnecessary to me to delete them???
It doesn't matter, others may got banned because they wanted to try it too who knows....

And if we do like I said in my previous post, this would be unfair even if you loose more than others.

Insane
04-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Yes others might have gotten banned for "trying it out", but Deadeye is about to reset my rank(or might have done already, can't tell). I accept the ban but resetting my rank would destroy me. I literally wouldn't know what to do with my spare time for now(sad I know).

04-24-2013, 03:00 PM
your ranks not getting reset just all your tops/records you would still have 100%

Insane
04-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Exactly, I would still play if it was the other way around. I could get 100% back in like a week, getting back those 110 tops would take ages and feel like shit because they were deleted for nothing.

Waave
04-24-2013, 03:17 PM
delete showtimes records aswell!1!1!!

Insane
04-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Please don't delete my times and I'll be glad to pay for an unban and will never make a stupid little mistake like this again. If you do, there's no reason for me to pay for the unban and i might as well just buy a new account :cry:

Explizit
04-24-2013, 03:50 PM
If you're already thinking of buying a new account why not just pay for the unban? With a new account you're going to have to get all your times back again anyway.

Insane
04-24-2013, 04:04 PM
I'm not thinking about buying a new account. I'm just saying that I wouldn't pay for an unban if my records get deleted, whereas I would be glad to pay for my mistake if I get to keep them. And as far as I'm concerned there still is no reason at all to delete them. For I can honestly tell you that in the 4 years that I've played on KSF I've never set or improved a record using any scripts and there is no proof that I did(I'd be glad to improve any wrcp/wr I have with you speccing). Now I just got a new keyboard and was stupid enough to try bhopping with it's macro function and somehow Deadeye saw it(do you actually like watch every demo?:o).

Fuddy
04-24-2013, 04:53 PM
I think you should not reset all his times. He put in ages in playing on the ksf servers and in my opinion it wouldt be fair to delete all his times.

Let him pay some dollars and delete the records from the last week or sth (where he got his keyboard), but all recs would be too hard.

04-24-2013, 05:14 PM
no all the times go everyone else who has paid to get unbanned has had all their times(tops/wrs/wrbs/) cleared and you will be no exception

playing on the server so long and putting that much time in, you should have known better insane

Insane
04-24-2013, 05:36 PM
I should have know better than to do what? To try out a feature of a new piece of hardware that I purchased? Yea, I guess I should have known better than to try it out on your servers, but don't you see how innocent the offense really was? :?

04-24-2013, 05:38 PM
I see how innocent this COULD be but its my word vs yours all i know is u used something to register ALOT of jumps in rapid sequence you say its a keyboard macro but i dont know that

Insane
04-24-2013, 05:39 PM
I could demonstrate you if that would help...

04-24-2013, 05:42 PM
no it wouldnt, and i when i said you should have known better i was referring to the pseudo bhop script you "tested" on the server that you know bans scripters

Insane
04-24-2013, 05:43 PM
As I said, what i did has nothing to do what in css is referred to as scripting.

04-24-2013, 05:48 PM
fine maybe its not a bhop "script" but you are using an external program or macro in order to give yourself an edge over other players

04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
also taken directly from the rules

KSF RULE PAGE

Do not run any program that modifies counter-strike source, this may also include (but is not limited too) configurations which spam jump or crouch.
Obvious game modifications may encompass anything from aimbots, wall hacks, sv_cheats commands, to timescaling and bunnyhop scripts. (Please note that anything repeatedly entered into console may ban you if the commands exceed ten per second.)
Please note that excessive "hyperscrolling" may result in a ban if +jump is being spammed for long periods of times

joseph
04-24-2013, 05:50 PM
I would like to point out that insane has also a Permanent Ban on the GoG Awpknivez Server, he is a known cheater, using the Triggerbot!!! He has pretty much aNN everytime I play, he was nicknamed aNNsane on GoG, because he is such a Triggernutte, as a Huan insane knows that he didnt make aus once it got too obvious. He has a couple aNNfälle now and then, thus being a Lappen, not hdf'ing. He says he goes a little bit Daddeln, but always drücks like a Triggerboii, the admin said, das der ban bleibt. He is a Triggersoldat and his aNNlage should be shut down completely!

04-24-2013, 05:51 PM
i have no idea what that says or means

Insane
04-24-2013, 05:53 PM
As a matter of fact, it wasn't giving me an "edge over other players" at all. Like I said even though it registers "ALOT" of jumps a single mouse scroll gives you a better bhop since it's never enough to press space on the exact moment I hit the floor.

Insane
04-24-2013, 05:55 PM
Nice trolling joseph. Yea Deadeye I read the rule afterwards and I accept the ban, but since it hasn't helped me achieve anything on your servers removing my records still seems out of place to me.

04-24-2013, 05:59 PM
As a matter of fact, it wasn't giving me an "edge over other players" at all. Like I said even though it registers "ALOT" of jumps a single mouse scroll gives you a better bhop since it's never enough to press space on the exact moment I hit the floor.

When your jumping 150+ times in the span of 5 seconds(which you were) im pretty sure this is false

Insane
04-24-2013, 06:00 PM
Give me any ip and I'll join the server now demonstrating the "edge over other players" so you can see I cant even build up speed with it while bhopping.

04-24-2013, 06:05 PM
Nice trolling joseph. Yea Deadeye I read the rule afterwards and I accept the ban, but since it hasn't helped me achieve anything on your servers removing my records still seems out of place to me.

I dont fucking know that this is true, your credibility is gone now

You have records on crzyfrog, ember, lolrevlis2, extremex, orbion, etc those maps are all about telehops/bhops

Insane
04-24-2013, 06:11 PM
Like I said I would be willing to improve any record I have while you are spectating me and I assure you I won't need any "150+ bhops".

04-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Like I said I would be willing to improve any record I have while you are spectating me and I assure you I won't need any "150+ bhops".
If you can do this then why do u care if your times get removed

Insane
04-24-2013, 06:20 PM
Because it took me ~four years all together to set them all.

04-24-2013, 06:22 PM
all your shit gone

Insane
04-24-2013, 06:28 PM
I guess.. Even though I swear from the bottom of my heart that none of those were achieved illegitimately, but I suppose you can't take my word for that. Thanks anyways :cry:

They call me queer
04-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Transfer any of his better times to sinsa. 100k on the way

Anonymous?
04-24-2013, 08:46 PM
Are you understanding that you are the luckiest guy in the world ??? If we wouldn't have that unban method, you wouldn't be able to join the server EVER again. If this was only my decision, I would have removed all your tops and wrs to be fair for everybody that are banned and have the chance to use this method. Even if you played 4 years it doesn't matter at all because the rules are the rules. It's the same IRL but this is only a game.

Hesko23
04-24-2013, 09:00 PM
fine, all your tops/wrs from the past 2 weeks only, consider yourself lucky
dammmmmn soooo lucky
this thread is 10/10.. i would read it again

04-24-2013, 09:05 PM
nvm, lol just watched the demo again and noticed something i didnt the first time. ALL OF YOUR TIMES WILL BE GONE and you should consider yourself lucky your even allowed to be unbanned

04-24-2013, 09:05 PM
for those interested

http://www.mediafire.com/?q4kl0y8zuup4l85

unt0uch4bl3
04-24-2013, 09:56 PM
I don't know yet about what will be removed and what will not be removed.

But you are rank 4 and should know better than to cheat. If you invest a lot of time in the server, whats the point of cheating.
But you should consider yourself lucky that there is an unban option. This is actually the reason why I made this unban option because I know it would extremely tough to stop playing.

They call me queer
04-24-2013, 11:54 PM
It's the same IRL
Nah, it's not.

Cirno
04-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Like I said even though it registers "ALOT" of jumps a single mouse scroll gives you a better bhop since it's never enough to press space on the exact moment I hit the floor.

I hope you realize that mousewheel jump is exactly the same as spacebar jump, you just don't have to have perfect timing when using the mouse wheel.

Skyline
04-25-2013, 04:49 AM
Holyshit... this is maybe the best thread on here!
Eye candy to the max 8-)

Like Hesko22 (or Hesko23?) said...

this thread is 10/10.. i would read it again

I don't know yet about what will be removed and what will not be removed.
But you are rank 4 and should know better than to cheat. If you invest a lot of time in the server, whats the point of cheating.
But you should consider yourself lucky that there is an unban option. This is actually the reason why I made this unban option because I know it would extremely tough to stop playing.
Did he for real get rank 4? ...
I'm gone for like 2 weeks and he went from rank 10 to rank 4?
Impressive...
But ye... you should have known better, Insane :|

demon
04-25-2013, 09:56 AM
Well in my professional opinion, it seems this situation has been handled very poorly! Who reads the rules (seriously, who?) still that's no excuse he shouldn't be using bhop macro's anyway.
Since he hasn't gone out of his way to actually acquire cheats with the purpose of getting better times (he might be lying), if he can prove that it was an honest keyboard related mistake perhaps just removing his times but lifting the ban would be a better course of action?

It's highly unlikely that any of his record's are a direct result of these so-claimed perfect bhops. Infact, if you ask any of the top surfers for a list of the best all-rounders then you're going to be seeing his name on all of them since he's been at the pinnacle of surf for the past 2-3 years.

THERAPIST
04-25-2013, 11:15 AM
what would a washed up little rat like you know demon

Euph
04-25-2013, 11:37 AM

Woah calm down man, let's all just be cool here!

joseph
04-25-2013, 11:40 AM

Woah calm down man, let's all just be cool here!

holy sh...

the euphmeister joined the conversation

Mr.Cow
04-25-2013, 09:11 PM
wow 10/10. Would fap again.

They call me queer
04-25-2013, 11:35 PM
cow shut up