PDA

View Full Version : Unban Request - Felix

Diealready
04-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Name being used on the server at the time: Felix

Time you were banned: 7:32 PM CST

Number of people on the server at the time: Around 22.

Admins online(afk or not): I don't think any admins were online.

Which admin do you think banned you: Auto-ban

Why you think you were banned: SMAC: R1 - BunnyHop Detected.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18120250

So I have a macro key on my mouse, I use it for bhopping when I'm lazy even though it isn't very efficient.
But do macro keys really count as scripts? If so, I had no idea. I've used it thousands of times before, this being the only incident where I've held it down for longer than 5 seconds (I was banned after having it held down for around 30 seconds).

It doesn't even help either, works kind of okay for 1 jump but I can't bhop forever with it, I don't even know why I use it.

Can I get unbanned? This key doesn't give me any sort of advantage, I'm hoping this can just be taken as a false positive from the cheat-detector.

.:Deadeye:.
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
2. Obvious game modifications may encompass anything from aimbots, wall hacks, sv_cheats commands, to timescaling and bunnyhop scripts. (Please note that anything repeatedly entered into console may ban you if the commands exceed ten per second.)

3.Please note that excessive "hyperscrolling" may result in a ban if +jump is being spammed for long periods of times

Right from the rules, i dont care how lazy you are or how you didnt know that this was a "script". You pay to get unbanned or u dont get unbanned at all

Diealready
04-08-2013, 08:23 PM
k ill probably pay then